Yul smiled before leading the twins back to Jeongjingak, they went inside the building and was immediately met by dozens of influential people that was there to witness the marriage of the heir of Songrim, and the heir of Jinyowon.

---

It was a few moments after that when Hyejin decided to head outside to get some fresh air. Jeongjingak was currently full of men that did nothing but talk about men things, and Hyejin want no part in it. She was now walking towards Songrim's balcony, she knew that the balcony was the only place where it's not crowded.

After a few minutes of walking, she reached the balcony. She was about to take a step towards the stairs that would lead her towards the place when she felt a pair of eyes staring at her. Her brows furrowed before looking back, her face immediately lit up once her eyes landed on a pair of dark orbs.

"Sang Ho!" She grinned before running towards his direction, a chuckle left her lips as she engulfed him in a hug and Sang Ho didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her. "Finally.. I was looking for you everywhere, but i can't see you. Uk said that he saw you with Lord Park."

The mage sent her an apologetic smile, "The leader wanted me by his side while he was talking to the guests, it was hard to escape from him." He explained.

Hyejin rose her brow up, "Escaped?" She repeated before a gasp left her lips, "You escaped from Lord Park?"

Sang Ho gulped as he looked like a child that was caught red-handed, "I.. Had to see you." He reasoned, "Lord Park wouldn't let me leave. But in my defense, i told him that im leaving, but he was busy talking to the guests, i was hoping that he heard it."

Hyejin can't help but laugh at that, "Wow, you're disobeying the leader now?" She teased before poking his arms repeatedly, "Who would've thought?"

The mage sighed, "Well, if you think i am disobeying Lord Park.. Should i head back to the center and--."

"No way!" Hyejin exclaimed, "You said you wanted to see me, so stay. After all, you did say that it's hard to escape from Lord Park."

"I already saw you." Sang Ho rose his brow up as he decided to tease her.

Hyejin pouted, "Sang Ho, i was just teasing you!" She muttered before wrapping her arms around him, "I won't let you leave. Do you have any idea how long i waited for you?"

Sang Ho scoffed before looking up, "Fine, i guess i could stay. After all, the leader won't punish a mage who's only want is to see the woman he loves." He muttered.

Love, Hyejin smiled at the thought. "Of course he won't. And he also won't punish a woman for keeping that certain mage by her side. After all, she deserves to spend some time with her lover, doesn't she?" She grinned.

"She certainly does." Sang Ho smiled before pecking her lips. His pupils dilated as he pulled away from her, "What do you want to do, Hyejin?"

The girl pouted, "I would've ask you to head back to Jeongjingak with me but Jeongjingak is already infested with enough men, talking about things only they could understand." She scoffed, earning an amused look from the mage. "And i would've ask you to go to the gardens with me, but there are too many eyes there. So let's just stay here, this is the only place aside from the river where we can do anything."