eleven

IT WAS PAST MIDNIGHT WHEN SANG HO decided to check on Hyejin. Though the events that happened earlier made him hesitate if he should check on her today, it was already past her curfew, and Hyejin should already be in her chambers at this time of the night.

A heavy sigh left his lips as flashes of what happened earlier filled his head, he winced as he recalled how close his face was to her, it was close enough for him to feel Hyejin's breath, and he can't imagine how bad it would be if Master Park caught them in that position. If someone saw how close they were earlier, they would probably think that something was going on between them, but it was far from that.

Though he has no idea how he would explain that Hyejin was the one who pulled him that close, but the look on her face earlier made him think that it wasn't her intention to pull him that hard that his face almost touched hers. 

He grimaced as that thought alone made his heart raise, i can't think of things like this. He scolded himself mentally. Aside from the fact that their relationship was nothing more than a student, and a teacher, compare to him, Hyejin is still young. Which is why he had no idea why he was feeling that way.

Sang Ho takes a deep breath and forced himself to look stern before he slid the door open, he was expecting to see her staring outside the window or doing something that will probably get her scolded. But what he saw made his face soften. Hyejin was sleeping with her head resting on her hands on the table.

He sighed before approaching her, he was about to wake her up by shaking her shoulders when his eyes landed on her face. The girl looks peaceful, his face was filled with awe as he went down on his knees to get a better look on her. "What should i do with you?" He mutters under his breath.

Sang Ho knew how uncomfortable it would be for her if he leave her here, he sighed heavily before gently shaking her shoulder. "Hyejin.. He called in a soft voice. He waited for a few seconds for her response but received nothing, "Hyejin, wake up.."

The girl groaned before turning her head away from him, "Hyejin." He tried shaking her shoulders again, his brows raised in amusement when Hyejin shrugs him off.

A soft sigh left his lips before he stood up. The thought of carrying her crossed his mind, but he wondered if it was okay for her if he carried her to her chambers. He also wondered what other people would think if they saw him go in or out of her chambers at this time of the night.

He had a mental debate with himself for a few more minutes until he decided to just carry her back to her chambers as he knew that if she stayed in that position for another minute, she will probably get a stiff neck, or a backache tomorrow morning.

Sang Ho takes a deep breath before he leaned forward, he placed Hyejin's head on his chest gently before he placed his right hand on her legs while the other supports her back, he made sure that she was secured before he lifted her up.

 He was about to take a step forward when Hyejin suddenly snuggled closer to him, his eyes widened in shock as he felt his heart raise before looking down to her. He stayed in that position for a few more seconds until he recovers, a soft sigh left his lips as he stare at her, "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me, Hyejin?" He sighed, "You're confusing me."

---

The next morning came and Hyejin opened her eyes to see the familiar ceiling of her chambers. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she sits up slowly, she remembered falling asleep in the classroom last night, so how did she get here?

She turns her head towards the door when she heard that someone was knocking, "Come in." She stated, the door opened and revealed Hyesun, one of the Songrim's servant that has been assisting her since she got here.