Conflict

im just kiddinf THIS CHAPTER ISNT THE END FHERES STILL MORE BAHHAHAYAUAUHAHAHA

After airy put the rage doubler to Moldy and Magazine, Everything's just feeling off. Everyday, Theres a conflict. Between Moldy and Magazine. But this time, It didn't end well.

Whatsoever, Magazine also had the rage doubler. So they were both mixed up. Tested two times.

The conflict started.

"AND SO? WHAT? THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN! IF IT WASN'T JUST A FANTASY, WE WOULD BE DEAD!" "IT WASN'T JUST A FANTASY STORY! IT WAS REAL! I SAW HIM TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A SICKNESS! HOW WOUOD YOU THINK IF YOU WERE HIM?!""OH, WELL I'D SMASH HIM TO PIECE BY PIECE! INSTEAD OF JUST ACCEPTING IT. AND YOU JUST ONLY WATCHED IT THE WHOLE TIME!" "AND YOU WERE THERE TOO! DOESN'T IT MATTER WHEN YOU--" "I TRIED TO FUCKING HELP! AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE! YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID, DUMB AND HELPLESS ASSHOLE! DEEP DOWN, YOU'RE JUST SHIT!" "YOU NEVER HELPED! YOUR JACK SHIT GOAL IS JUST TRYING TO LIE FOR ATTENTION!" "THIS IS STUPID! YOU'RE A--"

Their voices irritate everyone, Everybody's ears were all covered. Nothing was there  to fix it. They can't remove the effect.

Beeping starts to surround themselves, Their minds overstimulated with blankness but anger.

Both of them malfunction. Contestants didn't peek a eye, But for Backpack.

...

....

..?

A thud noise was heard.

5/6 Alive.