Shining Bright In The Eyes

oops

Liam's Point of View:

"Sigh.. I'm going to be like this forever." I sobbed and scratched my arm, Not awed by the effect airy gave me. The stab continued to itch more and more till I bled.

Scenty sat next to me, She was concerned because of the itchiness.

"Are.. You okay..?" She asked, I didn't say a word and looked back. I cried.

"Look, This 'voice' person isn't worth it. You have to stop them. You're brave! Alright?" I looked at her. My eyes were still tearing droplets.

"I'm not. I'm just a failure, I can't do anything to stop anyone. Then if it's just me.. I'd be a mentally wrecked patient in a abandoned asylum." I vented to her.

"No, Backpack. That's alright. It's okay if you're just some mental patient. But, At least we had lives."

I sigh. "I hated this life before I was teleported to this hostage contest. I don't even deserve anyone!" I started to sob again.

I began to hear a beeping noise.

"Backpack. It's okay. You don't have to believe any.. " My eyes shone bright. I flinched. I start to faint, My eyes began to black out, And I felt like I wanted to vomit.

"Wait, Backpack? BACKPACK!" Soda bottle shook me back and forth, The beeping was louder.

I couldn't speak a word, I couldn't hear anyone. The drugs were making me dizzy.

Then, I.. I just accepted it. I only saw a black void, I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. It felt like I was in a coma.

...