Needle Stabbed

hey hi

Airy put up the original 6 contestants in the plane, Not ending the show. But also ending up going to torture them.

He prepared a needle for one contestant, And that was backpack.

Airy tapped the syringe two times, Before stabbing it to Liam's sore arm. "Airy, Please." He was frustrated from what's starting and what is going on. He took a step back and he tripped.

"NO! I DON--" He was cut by the stab of the sharp object, crying in pain as the needle stabbed him deep in the arm.

The effect was immediately showing up, He was going to be frantic forever. If he takes it off, He'd be dead.

The other 5 sentient objects just stared at him, Horrified.

Airy didn't speak a word, or a sentence at all.

What the fuck? He just tortured a backpack, Airy was smiling after that.

Liam felt numb, He looked at his arm, There was a pale red dot.

"This doesn't look like a challenge, Why am I back here?" Taylor said to airy, With Liam panting and sobbing on the background.

"I don't know. I'm.. Kind of scared if it's me next." Amelia tried to calm down, She took a deep breath. And she sat on the floor.

"Airy. Just stop this! We don't want to compete in your traumatic and torture game show. Let us just live with our lives." Amelia shouts at the voice.

"This isn't a game show." Airy said, Adjusting his microphone. He was stuck there for 10 years, But he never tried anything like this.

He grabbed another syringe and tapped it. (he got the syringe from thin air)

He turned off the microphone. "This is perfect. I'd probably poison them, But that's clearly okay." He looked at his computer, Amelia was next. He laughed.

im an idior whyd i make this