Ranting

i woke up like,, 1, in the MORNIMG??

my timezone is pst and urs isnt and ihave to sleep early because of school

.

Taylor and Moldys Point of View:

Moldy: The freakshow is scaring me, I kind of wanna leave. Like right now. But I was still going to say that this doesn't mean, Anything.
The right side is just a blank space for me. I can't do anything.
Maybe it's just good if I started the contest, WITHOUT DEATH. And I'd be more careful than airy. I don't feel well about him.

Taylor: I've beein fiddling with my hands for the past 5 minutes, I was bored. I thought this airy guy stopped the contest! My otger side doesn't even mean anything. It's just black. Pitch black. I don't even know how we would be teleported back! Do we split up? Do we teleport together?! I'm so confused!

Moldy: "I hear you." I stretched, I don't know if Magazine was even shocked or not. I still can't see, But still read some minds.

Taylor: "Oh. " Maybe she was relating to me. I didn't pay attention for a moment. So my face went blank.

"God, that looks worse." Soda bottle talked to us.

Taylor: "Yeah. I wish I could get out of this living hell. It doesn't matter if i wanna do it or not. They're just taking us hostage! And they played on us like little puppets. The challenges are so dumb and boring, That one wish isn't even worth it anymore. And I vomited blood that hour. THEY'RE DEFINITELY TAKING US HOSTAGE!"

Moldy: "I agree with Magazine. I think she has a point. Whether we're going to be teleported back a sliced pie or together. The drugs are overdosing me! That's the part that made me dizzy. And this host is making me starve to death, Or die from boredom. But the prize? They're just forgetting it! This is like a robbery. " We talked about a whole paragraph together.

"I understood that."

Both: Seriously? Just one sentence? How much does he not care anymore? That time we wasted?! To just say TWO PARAGRAPHS?! THIS IS JUST STUPID! AND THE FACT THAT THEY JUST WATCHED US IS UNFAIR!

Taylor: "Okay. " I crossed my arms.

The voice told us something. "Guess who just brought food." He dropped a plate of food at thin air.

Moldy: "I'm not trusting that. Cherries are my least favorite fruit. And he chose this. It's literally mashed cherries! It's utterly disgusting to me. I want to vomit. "

Taylor: "Ew. It looks like guts. I know strawberries are my favorite, But I absolutely hate this. It's literally going to make us vomit blood again."

We starved, not accepting the meal airy gave us.

"Come on. It's healthy! Eat it, Moldy and Magazine. I know it's your favorite."

Both: "No."

Moldy pushed the food out of her sight.

oh my lordy!! 4 hundred words so happy