Chapter 23

(Rapunzel POV)

"Rapunzel's evil twin's hair grows back!" I heard Hiccup scream.

"What?" I said in disbelief. I looked at where Hiccup was looking and saw my evil twin. I threw my hair to one of the wooden bars hanging at the top. When I finally landed at one of the bars I slowly got closer to her. When I got close enough I was gonna touch her but then she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. I was falling, but then I caught her hair. She tried to walk away, but she stumbled backwards as I caught her hair. She almost slid off, but she caught a pillar and held on. She grabbed her knife and was about to cut her hair. Before she could do it I threw my hair and it wrapped around her wrist. As soon as it was wrapped around her wrist I pulled her down. We fell to the ground together and she dropped her knife. We hit the globe and started rolling off to other sides.

"You're not going anywhere." My twin said as she grabbed my hair when I was rolling to the opposite side of her.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain as I was dragged to the other side. When I finally reached the top of the globe I found my twin's knife. I grabbed it and knew I had to cut my hair. As I was about to make the ultimate decision something cut my hand and I dropped the knife. As I looked around I saw it was Merida's evil twin with my mother by her side. She shot an arrow at me and I guess my mother still wants my hair. My mother and these evil twins are all fools because I quickly grabbed the arrow and cut my hair. I was left at the top of the globe while my twin fell to the ground. I looked as my cut off blonde hair turned brown. I have just made the biggest decision in my life. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I heard Mother Gothel scream. I looked up to her, but she quickly hid her face. As I was just sitting at the top of the globe in shock Jack came to get me.

"Rapunzel are you okay? Your hand, your hair, lets get out of here." Jack said as if he cared. He picked me up bridal style and flew away. 

(Jack POV)

"My hair, its all gone. What have I done?" Rapunzel said touching her new brown hair and looking at the arrow he used to cut it. "I'm not special anymore. There's no reason for me to be part of this team anymore." She kept telling herself.

"Don't say that, you are special. To me at least," as I said that there was a pause of silence between us. We stared at each other with no words, confusion, worry, but yet also warm between us. It was quickly interrupted by an ice wall that appeared between us from my evil twin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys, I'm really sorry its literally been years since I've published. As I was getting older and getting ready to go into high school, life just got busier and I lost track of this story. I'm now about to graduate high school this year actually and I decided I can't finish this story. I still love The Big Four and it'll always be special to me, but I just lost my interest in it and all the ideas I used to have. I'm so so so sorry to everyone who wanted more of this story. As my first fanfiction, it was a great experience and I'm thankful for everyone who supported it. 

The reason I even came back to Wattpad was because I had an idea for another story that's an original that I hope you guys will come back and read as well. I plan to write some type of closure for this story that I've already thought about and I will try to write it as soon as I can, I still have school and work going on right now. You guys deserve a proper closure and I will give it to you guys, but I am sorry. 

Thank you guys for everything.