Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home

Lumin POV

Meeting everyone back at the base was everything that I could ask for. Bulkhead greeted me with tight hug- and this time, I didn't care if he was taking the breath out of me. But Ratchet yelled at him because I was still injured. He was able to fix me up quicker than I expected; as I got up- Lus dove into me.

"Min! I'm so- I'm so sorry...." Her voice started to break.

I patted her on the back, "It's alright, Lus. It's not your fault....it's okay!"

Lus pulled away and smiled at me, "You we're so brave, thank you." I could see Smokescreen gazing at Lus from behind; now I'm even more curious.

"Hey-" I whispered to Lus. "Can we talk in private?"

She seemed confused, but agreed. "Sure."

__________________________________

"There's something between you two, isn't there?!" I squealed at Lus.

Lus seemed taken aback, "What-?! Me and Smokes? Of course not!"

"I never said who it was." I grinned.

Lus was dumbfounded, and then looked away in embarrassment.

"You're blushing! I knew it!" I squealed once more. "I've been suspecting this for a while-"

"How-"

I rolled my optics, "You're pretty terrible in keeping things subtle. Just by the way you look at him I can tell; and it's odd- since you usually flirt with other bots. You just seem to get flustered around him."

"Primus- since when were you so observant?"

"Starting right now."

She gave in, "Okay! Fine.....we kissed-"

"WAIT REALLY?!" My optics widened. "For primus sake- don't tell you two already-"

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT!" She yelled in embarrassment- her face was bright blue in blush.

I laughed, "I was just playing, but I'm happy for you!"

She slowly grinned at me. "What about you huh?" She asked putting her hands on her hips, "Does my lovely sister have any eyes for anyone yet?"

I went silent, Lus just stared back at me.

"Wait what-"