1.01 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮, 𝖮𝖫𝖣 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay!" Olive yelled, causing him to pull back his hands. "I surrender."

"Good," Isaac nodded, replacing his hands on her waist and leaning in closer. "Now for the fun stuff."

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

By the time they wrapped it up and finished painting, it was past sundown and the beginnings of a storm were brewing. Once they'd showered and cleaned off the paint from themselves, Olive was preparing to head to the school. She was making sure she had everything in her bag when she felt arms wind themselves around her waist. She grinned, turning around to raise an eyebrow at her boyfriend. He smiled at her, leaning down to give her a passionate kiss. She let herself get lost in it before remembering the task at hand and pulling away. 

"We have to leave," She rested her hands on his chest and Isaac tossed his head back dramatically, rolling his eyes.

"Why," He drew out the end of his sentence, bringing his head back down to meet her eyes as she laughed lightly. 

"We have to get to the school," She turned back around in his arms, fiddling with the things in her bag as Isaac moved the hair from her neck and replaced it with his mouth. She let out a soft sigh, not necessarily stopping him.

"School can wait," He murmured into her neck and she briefly thought about ditching the whole night, but she stopped herself, pushing against the counter and turning her head.

"No," She reluctantly sighed as she met his gaze again and he pouted. "As cute as your face is, we have to go. This is important."

"To who?" Isaac rose an eyebrow and Olive rolled her eyes.

"To all of us," She said as she grabbed her bag, and headed for the door. "Including you!"

"Yeah, okay," He mumbled, grabbing his keys and following her out of the loft.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

The aforementioned storm had now picked up significantly. The wind was heavy and the lightning was practically inside the car. Olive peered over the steering wheel nervously as she continued driving, gripping it tightly with both hands. Isaac watched as another bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree, causing Olive to practically jump out of her seat.

"You okay?" He looked over at her with furrowed eyebrows and she nodded slightly, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, just not a huge fan of storms," She rolled her neck, causing it to crack, and then took another breath. She made the turn onto the 115 to get to the school, immediately rolling to a stop.

Cars lined both lanes bumper to bumper, traffic at a full stop. Olive groaned, banging her hands against the wheel as she put the car into park. They were going to be there a while. 

"This is worse than rush hour," Isaac leaned out the window, squinting to try to get a glimpse of the beginning of the line. Olive grabbed him by his shirt sleeve and pulled him back into the car.

"Don't do that please," She sighed, grabbing her phone to text Stiles, but there wasn't a signal. "Great. No signal."

"Yeah, I got nothing too," Isaac shook his head, putting his phone back in the cup holder. Olive looked outside, rolling her eyes before taking off her seatbelt. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna go out there," She said nervously, looking over at him. "Maybe we can get a signal."

"Okay," Isaac nodded, taking off his seatbelt as well.