1.01 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮, 𝖮𝖫𝖣 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Isaac looked deep into Olive's eyes as she took a deep breath before nodding. 

"I'm sure," She nods again before looking hesitantly at her feet. "We've wanted to do this for a really long time, let's just stop saying we're gonna do it and do it."

"Okay," Isaac raises his eyebrows as he moves closer to her, walking right past her and putting a paintbrush to the wall. He paints a long stripe down the center of the loft's main wall before turning back to her. "There's no going back now."

Olive smiled, grabbing her own paintbrush and joining him. The two set off, getting the first wall done in a reasonable amount of time before moving on to the next. The door was tricky, there were some mishaps, but they found a system that worked. As they moved onto the wall by the window Isaac looked over at Olive with a mischievous smirk. She tilted her head as she stared at him and before she realized what was happening it was too late. Isaac flung his brush, effectively splattering paint all over her-- his sweatshirt. 

"You just messed with the wrong werewolf," Olive looks at him wide-eyed and Isaac chuckles. 

"Did I?" He raises an eyebrow, challenging her as he watches her pick up a paint roller. "Wait a second-"

"No, you asked for this," She nodded, stepping toward him.

"Hold on, that's not fair there's not even that much on you!" He held his hands up as he backed away from her quickly, nearly tripping over one of the end tables they'd moved to the middle of the room. 

"This is war, Lahey, nothing's fair!" She picked up the pace, which was enough for Isaac to turn and sprint away from her. She shook her head, using her accelerated speed to catch up to him in no time, crashing into him and causing the two to end up on the floor. She looked down at him, grinning from ear to ear and Isaac's expression matched hers as he leaned up to kiss her. She reciprocated immediately, using the current distraction to run the paint roller over his head. He pulled away, wide-eyed and blue-haired. 

"You tricked me," He looked at her in disbelief and she just giggled. "And you're laughing like a super villain, you are evil."

"You didn't get anything that wasn't already coming," She said through laughs, earning a scoff from Isaac. 

"You know what-" He flipped them over so he was on top of her and began lightly digging his fingers into her side. She let out a mix between a cackle and a gasp as he continued, knowing every spot where she was the most ticklish.

"Isaac stop!" She yelled through laughs, but Isaac shook his head, raising an eyebrow.

"Say you surrender and I'll stop," Isaac said, giving her a moment to catch her breath.

"I'll never surrender!" She yelled out, causing Isaac to go right back to tickling her. 

"Two words, so easy," Isaac taunted as she writhed beneath him and her laughter filled the room. "So, so easy."