She come out hug and both wipe each other's tears Jigar Kiss both of their forehead.

Jig: So Now As You Guyz Wake I am also Hungry So Tell me What do you want to eat Chef jigar In your service.

He bowed Down Dramatically Making them laugh.

Ash: First You should Wear Some Clothes you Might catch Cold Roaming around Like this And You too Mr.Malhotra.

Man/jig: We Are Not Weak.

Nandu and Asha Glare At them.

Man(cutely):Are Yaar it will take time to wear clothes and I am Comfortable Like this Only Na And There is No one her other then you guys.

Jig: exactly.

They make Puppy face which melts both the ladies.

Ash: Okay fine Lets go to kitchen And What's The dish.

Manan: Jigar Special Butter Chicken.

Jig: Literally Itni raat Ko butter chicken and you can't Have My Special chicken Nandu it will not be good for you.

Nandu Pout Sadly And Jigar Sigh He can't see this.

Jig: Okay Fine I will make butter chicken But new recipe According To Your Health I have already had a detailed Talk with shefali Don't worry It will be yummy Come on.

They all went In kitchen Asha Manik and Nandu Sit On the Slab While He make The food.

Manik Asha Nandu Playing Rock paper scissors.

Ma: Rock Paper Scissors.

Nan: scissors

Ash: Scissors

Ma: Rock.

He smash His Fist on both of their hands.

Ma: yayyyy You can't win over me Doll.

Ash: You cheated I Don't believe In this.

Ma: Losers only left with petty excuses huh.

Jigar laugh Seeing them.

Ma: Jaan Tell me Did I ever cheat.

Nan: No Never My baby Is The best he never do These cheap tricks.

Manik show his tongue to asha And she shows him her fake anger.Manik see thus and Then Look at Nandu.

Nan:Do what you do always.

Manik smile and Jigar come and stand infront of asha and Manik starts to tickle her while jigar make sure she don't fall from there.

Ash: Hahaha Bhaiiiiiiii Bashhhhhhh Okayyy Okayyyy You Hahahha didn't Hahahah Cheat.

Manik stop Asha hug Jigar while manik crease her back to hel her catch her Breath soon she becomes normal.Manik see Nandu Get in a comfortable position after struggling for few mins.

Ma: Jaan This Is very difficult For You Na. Handling So many Changes In your Body You must Feeling so angry on me Na Becoz of me you are like this only. If its Our Baby Then why only you should go through all this Why not me also.This Is Not fair That's Why most of Man Don't Respect You Ladies Becoz they don't go through what You do.

nandu Look at him with pride in her eyes His Baby is So caring He has A Pure Heart and she will Not let anyone ever ruin this.Nandu Kiss his forehead and Take his hands and kiss them one y one and hold them in her hands.

Nan: First Yeah It Is difficult Forme These many changes In my body Suddenly It feels weird I sometimes Just want to yell But Seeing your one smile Make my heart flutter in happiness When You giggles cutely That music Is so soothing It Tells Me That How Lucky I am To Have Our Symbol Of Love In me And I can never feels angry about the thing which I love The most How Can I be angry For the love you showed on me. And Why only Me So Its Not only me Its Us I know I am Having physical And Emotional Changes so do You Like You just woke up from sleep at late night Which You hates but you didn't complain You hates Bigg boss but you see with all the interest when I want to see with you You have left your whole office and you don't work much at home also So that you can Take care of me we shift In the room downstairs Becoz It will be difficult for me to go up and down Even if i want to go you carry me These small gestures is all a gurl want in this phase I don't need anything other then Your presence baby and about other people Most of the people Do Respect and Care for their partners in this there is only some people who don't respect ladies and they are not good They Just feel that women are weaker then them.