Diagnosed- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I guess your right. I don't want my boy disowning me. What do you say we go to breakfast at your favourite breakfast place?" Said Claude sunnily.

"I would like that very much." Said Ica smiling.

When the Frollos get to Break The Fast, the waiter leads them to a table next to the window that looks out over the town. "Yippie! The best seat in the restaurant!" Cheered Ica. Claude chuckled.

"Fille folle, I love they way you get so excited about the simple things." Soon the waiter walks over to take their order.

"What can I get you two?" Asked the waiter, pad in hand.
"Can I get an egg white omelet withe cheeses, tomato, and spinach?" Started Ica.
"Certainly. And for you sir?" He asked turning to Claude.
"I think I'll have the same as my lovely wife." Said Claude smiling over at Ica. She blushed.
"Okay, I'll have that right out for you." Said the waiter with a quick nod.

After he's gone, Ica reached out and grabbed herb husband's hand. "I love you. I don't know what I would do without you."

After breakfast, the Frollos decide to head to the River Front for a stroll along the river hand in hand. Claude looks over at Ica. "So, I kind of wish Zephie was here. I felt bad leaving him at school this morning, while you and I gallivant all over the place." Said Claude chuckling. Ica laughs as well.

"Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing." Suddenly Ica takes off running and jumps on the bench with her arms out stretched. "The sun is so comfortably warm. I think I'll take in my vitamin D." Claude laughed out loud and hurries over to her.

"Oh my crazy girl, you never change. She falls back still with her arms out stretched, landing neatly in Claude's arms. He bends down to kiss her nose. "Thanks for catching me." She said giggling.

"I'll always be here to catch you." He said looking down at her. Just then Ica's vibrates. Claude puts her down and she answers.

"Hello?" Claude watched his wife nod a couple of times then freeze.

"Ica?" He said concerned. The phone slides from her hand and clatters to the ground. Followed by the sound of sobs as he sees his wife collapse to their knees. Right away Claude is upon her. "Ica! Ica!" Said Claude frantically. He heard a voice coming from Ica's cell phone that she dropped that is now cracked and lying beside her.

"Brother Frollo? Claude is that you?" Claude picks up the phone, whilst cradling his wife in his arms.
"Is that you McKnight?" Asked Claude.
"Yes, yes."

"What's wrong? What did you say to Ic..." just then it dawned on him. "Morgana..." said Claude his voice hushed.

"Yes." Confirmed McKnight. "She doesn't have long a couple hours maybe. I wanted Ica to be the first to know. I-I'm sorry, to have upset her." He said, his voice thick with sorry.

"It's alright McKnight. Thank you for letting her...us know."
"Is she...okay?" Asked McKnight hesitantly.
"Not really." Said Claude "Is it alright to go see her? I mean even if it's just Ica."
"Sure, that's fine." Agreed McKnight.
"Thank you. Talk later."
"Alright, take care Claude."

After hanging up Claude turns his attention to his wife. "Claude..." said Ica through tears. "Take me to see her. I have to be there for her. Please Claude." By now people are starting to look at the couple on the ground.

"Okay." Whispered Claude. "Let's go. Can you walk?" Ica nods her head. She slowly stands ups and wipes her eyes. When they get back to the car, Claude helps Ica in and quickly heads to the hospital. "Ica?" Said Claude. Ica turns her watery hazel gaze on him. "Do you want me to see if Kalista or Liam can pick Zephyr up from school today? I mean I can, but I didn't know if you wanted me to stay at the hospital with you."