Chapter 18

She heard gasps everywhere and someone hugged her tightly. She didn't know who because her vision was blurry, from tears and just waking up. "Foster, don't do that to us again," said Keefe. "I won't," she said. She didn't know where he was. Was he hugging her or was he next to her or on the other side of the room? She couldn't see very well still.

It felt like the moment she woke up after fading. But she could talk this time. Last time she couldn't talk. But she also couldn't see this time so that was worse.

"So... Can you forgive me, Foster?" Asked Keefe. "I didn't mean to be mean and not talk to you and....um, do what I did. Will you please forgive me?" He was begging. She accepted the apology and then saw that Alden was the one that had hugged her. Biana and Fitz were next to their dad and Keefe and Dex were on the other side of her. Edaline and Grady were at the end of her bed. Elwin was behind all of them, along with Sandor next to him. She probably would need a body guard from now on.

"Ugh," Sophie accidentally groaned out loud. "Are you in pain?" Elwin asked, quickly running over to her. "No. I am just fine. Can I go and take a walk? Fitz and Keefe will be with me." Elwin was about to say no but then Alden said,"Yes. I think it's fine," he said glancing at Edaline and Grady and then Elwin. " You guys have a lot to talk about. And I think you are strong enough to take a quick walk."

They both got up, with Keefe and Fitz helping her walk, so she doesn't trip. They walked towards the caves, because Sophie said to. Before they could stop her, she jumped off the cliff, pulling Fitz and Keefe with her.