Aether x Copia

Haha totally didn't forget that this existed, I have some free time so enjoy this shitty chapter. I made this a year ago.💀

_______________________________

Aether has a problem with roaming the Ministry when he can't sleep. Tonight was no exception.

The sound of light footsteps could be heard as he padded through the halls, humming a soft tune. He had been walking for about 2 hours and he still wasn't tired, at one point he thought about giving up but ultimately decided to keep walking. He walked through the entire Ministry before he got bored and needed some fresh air. As he stepped outside, he could see a distant silhouette in the greenhouse. His heart raced as he thought of who it could be. Sister Imperator? Nihil? Primo?

Aether slowly creeper closer until he could make out who it was. It was copia. Copia already knew about Aether’s problem and was okay with it as long as he was quiet. His shoulders relaxed and he opened the door to the greenhouse, instantly he smelt all of the flowers. The warm scent of Roses, the calming scent of Marigolds, The slightly bitter sweet scent of lavender, and the scent of Copia.

"Oh, Aether! I didn't see you there." Copia laughed. "You could've given me a heart attack!"

Aether smiled sweetly and pulled the other close, inhaling his strong scent. He smelt mostly like a dusty church, but there was a small hint of dahlias, his favorite. He also smelt of Roses, and lilacs, Primo and Terzo's favorites. It warmed Aether’s heart to know how much Copia cared for them.

"Etere! What in the name of all that is unholy are you doing Caro?" Copia sounded shocked. Aether swiftly let go, apologizing for his actions.

"It's ok, come here Amore" Aether felt himself getting pulled back into Copia's chest.
_______________________________

I'm bored so I'm gonna end it here this is shitttttttt

321 fucking words 🥲

-Primo's slut❤