2

Y/N was pacing outside Jeon's office, nervously biting her nails. She kept looking at the office's door and wanting to open it, but after Jeon had strictly forbidden anyone from entering, no one in the entire office dared to defy his orders.

Y/Nhas been restless since one hour ago when Jeon moved in with his business partner's daughter, Felicia. At first, she kept looking patiently at his office door from her cabin, waiting for them to come out, but as time went on, her patience was breaking.

Many bad thoughts and questions were coming into her mind which was increasing her tension. "Why is it taking Miss Felicia so long? What would be happening inside? Should I go in?...No, no Sir won't like it. What to do? ... Sir, what are you doing inside with her for so long?"

She knew it was important for her to respect Jeon's authority and the boundaries he had set. Going against his orders and barging into his office could cause more harm than good.

Standing outside the door, she was thinking of an excuse to go inside. Thinking of Felicia being close to her, jealousy and restlessness were increasing inside her so much that she just wanted to see one inside, why is it taking so much time for Jeon and Felicia Is.

Before going to the office, She had seen Felicia's way of talking to Jeon, which included laughing and staring at him, making Y/N restless and upset.

Her insecurities and restlessness were getting the best of her, so she went to get some coffee after much deliberation and waiting.

***

***

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the office's door. Jeon's smiling face suddenly turned into anger, even after thinking about it, whoever had made the mistake of disturbing her at this time, it was her evening.

"Come in" " he said clenching his jaw in anger.

The cabin door opened, and Y/N came in with a cup of coffee in her hands.

As soon as she entered, Y/N breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Felicia and Jeon sitting facing each other, away from each other, and was relieved to see him only talking. She was happy to see that things were not going the way she thought, but she didn't let her happiness show on her face.

Jeon on the other hand was looking at her angrily as to why Y/Ndisturbed him despite his order but he didn't say anything to her in front of Felicia

Glaring at Y/Nan, he said to Felicia, "We will continue next time, okay?"

Felicia smiled, "Sure Mr. Jeon"

Felicia: It was very nice meeting you. I hope we will meet very soon.

Jeon: Sure, Miss Felicia. (He nodded and smiled)

They both got up from their seats and shook hands, and Felicia left the office, glancing at Ray.