Neha:How dare you bitch? To slap me .

Sa;Mind your words .illena naaka otta narikiduve

Neha :Yarakettu enna adicha

That girl :Yara ketu ni avanuku kiss kuduka pone and unne adika na yaara kekanu....

Neha:en aala na kiss panna unnaku enna d...perusa adika vandhuta veli naatle irundu...

Sa; ohhhh appidiya ...un aala ippo katren di Avan yaaru alunu .enkittaye vaa .... Idho varen da en pappali palameyy ... konjam palapala nu vaata saata ma irundha podhume avana valachi poda pakardhu..

She mumbled the last part to herself.

She smirked and turned to Aryan side making him gulp and glare 🤭 at the same time....

She suddenly move toward him..

A mv; aathi nama pakkam en vara iva ...look eh sari illaye ...odirra kaipulle .

But his eyes moved to her slightly visible waist.he gulped ....

A mv; ayyo indha jilebi jeera mari thaga thaga nu Iruke ...ayyo pakadha da ...pakadha ,...very dangerous area adhu .....getthu ...getthu maintain pannu......

Before he could react she grabbed him by his collar and strated to kiss him hungrily.She took his lower lip and upper lip at same time bcoz he don't kiss her back.He didn't opened his mouth to give her access so she pinched his torso .he gasped and opened his mouth and she entered her tongue into his mouth and start to taste his saliva and kissed slowly and time pass it's turns into passionate kiss.After few minutes she left him .

Ac; aha ..aha ..enne oru katchi ..enake tempt agudhe ...andava....enaku eppo oru ponne set pannuve ...

He was polambifying himself .ryaan hitted his back and glared him.he smiled sheepishly..

Neha was burning in anger and aryan was looking like a chandramuki vadivel in shock moment.sathvika smirked and turn towards Neha and said ...

Sa; He's mine only mine.Enga naduvula yar vathalum konnu podhachuduve.adhu yaara irundhalu .idhudha last and final warning avan kude unne pathe .....adutha vaati paaka ni Iruka maate .

She sarcastically said and patted her cheeks ...

Roshan whistled and clapping his hands .

Ro; ayyo mass thalavii ...vere mari ..vere mari ....

Ar; deii amaidhiya iru da ellaru unnadha pakuranga ...

He got silent ....

Neha was afraied to her sudden change in her voice ,she looks like a real demon 👿 in front of her.

N mv; yaaru di ni en plan ellathayu flope pantu pore .unna summa vidamate dii ....

Students are shocked and stood like a statue and all came into reality when her voice echoched the ground . the whole college was afraid of this lioness and she warned her and left from there ...

After that Aryan went to his home and started to break all the thinks in his room and started to shout in anger and suddenly his attention went towards a photo were a boy lifting a girl baby in his arms and kissed her forehead.he saw this and started to cry 😭 vigorously....

A:En d enna vittutu pona nee illatha ethaana varusham naragama erunthuchu teriyuma d .En kutty ma enna vittu pona ....en pona😭 .Ne ilama na eppidi valuvenu yosichiya nee en uyir d unna na yarumkum thara matta.apdi pattadhu enne ambonu vittu poite . ippo vandhu ipdi nikkure .ahhhhh mudile diii ....sagadikure....

He broke the night stand with anger ...

A:Enne venanu sollitu ponele enne idhuku ippo thirumbi vandhe .na kasta padradhyu ipdi aluguradhayu pakava .manasatchiye illama koldriye di Araki ....