Duusu's Birthday.

This part is special in honor of Duusu and I'm drawing inspiration from the miraculous episode Sandboy.

Everyone gathered to celebrate Duusu's birthday with him.

Izuku: Happy birthday Duusu and I'm honored to have you as both a partner and a friend.

Duusu: Thanks everyone and it will be great to talk to the other kwamis back home even if we can't go back.

Mei: That won't be a problem, because I am working on a device that will allow us to visit them, but it is still a work in progress.

Nooroo: It's good to know that we will be able to visit them in the near future.

Izuku: Alright let's give them some time to talk while we set everything up.

Everyone agreed and left Nooroo and Duusu to make contact with the other kwamis and they managed to get it.

Duusu: Hey guys.

Kwamis: Hey Nooroo, hey Duusu. Happy birthday.

Duusu: Thanks, guys. It is great to see you again even if we can't be there.

Nooroo: But don't worry one of our new friends is working on a way for us to come and see you again.

The Kwamis were glad to hear that they may see each other again.

Plagg: So guys how have you been?

Tikki: Yeah, what is that world like?

Trixx: Do you have good owners?

Sass: I wonder if they are responsible?

Wayzz: Do they have good teachers?

All the Kwamis asked questions and were wondering how they have been.

Nooroo: Okay one question at a time, let's start from the beginning.

Nooroo and Duusu told the Kwamis about how they met Izuku and how he took good care of them, as well as told them that they are helping him with being a hero and all the events that happened and how they take good care of Eri.

All the Kwamis are happy that their friends are safe and glad that they will be able to see each other in the future.

Duusu: That is all we have for now and we hope to see you all again.

Nooroo: Bye guys and have a good time back there.

Kwamis: Bye guys we will and we will save you some cake when you come.

The message ended and Nooroo and Duusu returned to Izuku and the class and celebrated Duusu's Birthday.

Duusu: Thank you all for making us feel at home here, and we hope to stay great friends.

Everyone celebrated and had Almond cake which Duusu enjoyed very much.

Meanwhile back in the Miraculous universe.

Wayzz: Master we are happy to let you know that Nooroo and Duusu are safe and have a kind-hearted owner.

Master Fu: Good to know and from what I heard they may visit us. I would like to meet the young man.

Marinette: It will be nice to finally meet them in person.

Adrien: Yeah it will be good to really know that they are okay.

Yes after Nooroo and Duusu disappeared Marinette and Adrien revealed their identities and are now dating.

And that is the end of my first special and the next one will have them meeting the heroes. But until then let's see how Izuku, Nooroo, and Duusu pass the final exam. Bye.