USJ Part 2 and Dorms

Everyone was shocked to see the man that was once a villain had been revealed to be an old student from U.A. that died.

Tomura: What have you done to Kurogiri?

Izuku: I freed him from his enslavement and you have nowhere to escape.

Tomura knew that Aizawa was canceling his quirk and all the other villains and the Nomu were defeated and he can't escape with Kurogiri's help.

Eventually, all the U.A. staff burst through the doors.

All Might: We are...not needed.

Izuku: Reverse metamorphosis.

Aizawa: Problem child, thank you so much.

Izuku: It's not a problem sensei, and I'm glad that you can see your old friend.

Oboro: Hey kid, thanks for helping me out.

Izuku: I'm glad I could help you, plus it's nice to meet one of sensei's oldest friends.

All the villains were rounded up and everyone got the chance to reunite with their old friend.

When everyone returned to U.A. Oboro was made a combat instructor and was glad to be with his old friends and very grateful to Izuku for giving him back his freedom.

We now go to Class 1-A as Aizawa enters covered in bandages.

Iida: Sir is it safe for you to even be walking?

Aizawa: Villains don't rest and neither do we. I have an announcement. In 2 weeks we are going to be holding the sports festival so you will have the next 2 weeks to train and due to security reasons Nezu has implemented a dorm system. Also if you are wondering what the extra room is for. We discovered that problem child's Butterfly Miraculous needs butterflies to grant powers, so Nezu had Cementos make him a sanctuary with a window to send them and his amok out when he will not be doing hero work directly.

After the announcement, everyone was on their way to the cafeteria only to be blocked by a large crowd of students

Iida: Why are you all blocking the way?

Bakugo: They're just looking at the competition.

Shinso: So this is the class that survived a villain attack this will be easy to take your spot.

Izuku: I am really sorry for my classmate's behavior and I do hope that you will get your chance during the festival. Also, I read your file and I don't think your quirk is villainous.

Duusu: Yes we think that it can be a great quirk.

Shinso: Do you really think so?

Nooroo: Of course, if you have a voice changer and learned Aizawa sensei's scarf technique you could be a great hero.

Shinso was shocked that someone thought he had a good quirk and he let out a small tear of joy at the words they said.

Shinso: Thank you, that really means a lot to me.

Everyone arrived the next day with their belongings and moved into the dorms and Izuku, Nooroo, and Duusu went into the sanctuary to collect butterflies that he might need for the sports festival.

Mina: I know, let's have a dorm contest to see whose dorm is the best.

They all went from one dorm to the next and then it was finally Izuku's turn.

When the class came to Izuku's dorm they were amazed to see all the furniture and All Might merch and seeing the butterfly sanctuary was even more of a surprise when they saw all the butterflies playing with Nooroo and Duusu.

Mina: Well I think I know who the winner is and it is Midoriya.

And that should be all for today. I think I will work on more stories later, but I will be absent for the weekend due to me visiting my grandparents, but I will try to work on something on Monday, but tomorrow I will be doing the Sports festival.