Intership and Stain.

Izuku, Nooroo, and Duusu woke up the next morning and ate along with Gran Torino.

Gran Torino: Okay kiddo, I'm going to train you to use OFA as best as you can.

Izuku: Thank you, sir, by the way, I assume you know about my Miraculous.

Gran Torino: Of course, Toshi told me about them and what they can do, you should keep them safe, if they are found by villains we might be in a lot of trouble.

Izuku: Like Hawk-moth and Mayura when they owned them.

Nooroo: That is why you must be careful about the villains finding out.

Izuku: Well we should start training.

Gran Torino: Indeed, now I want you to follow my movements as best you can with OFA and try to catch me.

Izuku trained with Gran Torino and was able to use OFA more effectively, he also trained in how to create multiple Akumas and amoks in his spare time in the event there is a large attack.

We now go to the train. They were then attacked by Nomu and Gran Torino sped off to help the heroes. Izuku also used the peacock miraculous to create senti-monsters to help the heroes and save the civilians. Izuku was doing good until he saw Manuel looking for Iida.

Manuel: Iida where are you?

Izuku: Don't worry we will find him.

Izuku, Nooroo, and Duusu ran and found Iida paralyzed along with Native about to get killed.

Izuku: Hey! Stop right there.

Stain: Oh, another faker. Wait your the kid from the sports festival.

Izuku: Yes, Iida, what were you thinking engaging the Hero killer?

Iida: He crippled my brother this is my fight.

Izuku: Iida you are always telling us what we are doing isn't very hero-like and what you are doing is the very same thing you told us. You can't even move no and you are about to get killed.

Stain: You are a real hero and so I ask that you step aside.

Izuku: Sorry, but that is not what a hero would do.

Stain: Then prove me right that you are a true hero.

Izuku then fought Stain even better than in Canon due to him having the miraculous to help him. Izuku used OFA to dodge Stains attacks while using the sword in his cane to parry or block Stain's swords. Eventually he managed to defeat Stain and was then able to help the heroes with the Nomu attack on the city.

Gran Torino: Hey kids, we got invited to a meeting with Sir Nighteye's agency about a raid.

Izuku: Okay we will attend.

And that should be enough for now. Next, I will be doing the raid and saving Eri. Bye.