First day and Introductions

It's the first day of U.A. and Izuku, Nooroo and Duusu are looking for class 1-A and meeting his new friends.

Izuku: There it is.

They enter and see a boy wearing glasses arguing with Katski.

Katski: What are you doing here you useless Deku?

Izuku: The three of us passed the exam and are in this class.

Aizawa: If you are here to make friends then you better leave.

Aizawa crawled out of his sleeping bag and allowed the class to introduce themselves.

Everyone introduced themselves and now we go to Izuku, Nooroo, and Duusu who introduce themselves.

Izuku: Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya and I have strength enhancement and that is my only quirk.

The entire class was shocked but some were confused.

Iida: It is not appropriate to lie about only having only strength enhancement when we saw you change into a suit and summon those creatures.

Izuku: I'm telling the truth the powers I have aren't quirks rather I receive the power from my Kwamis Nooroo and Duusu.

Izuku then explained to the class how he met his Kwamis and what they actually are.

Izuku: Okay sensei that is all of us.

Aizawa: Alright everyone put on these p.e. uniforms and meet me outside.

Ochaco: But what about orientation?

Izuku: This is his class so he can run it how he wants.

We now skip to the quirk apprehension test.

Aizawa: Alright first place step up.

Bakugo walked forward.

Aizawa: What are you doing?

Katski: You said first place.

Aizawa: You came in second.

Katski: Who came in first?

Aizawa: He did.

Aizawa throws a ball to Izuku.

Aizawa: How far was your throw in middle school?

Izuku: 60 meters.

Aizawa: Stand in the circle and through the ball with your quirk or power.

Izuku: Okay. Duusu spread my feathers.

Izuku then transformed and took out a small rock and transformed it into a senti-monster which threw the ball at full force and then changed back.

Aizawa: Not bad 1578.83 meters.

Everyone was shocked and did the test. Izuku placed 4th while everyone else got the same as Canon.

We now go to the class who are discussing their quirks.

Ochaco: So Midoriya you have two of those miraculous right?

Izuku: Yes, I can also combine their powers and have potions that can give the special powers that I placed in foods for my Kwamis.

Mina: Then what does your other form look like?

Izuku: Let me show you. Ready Nooroo.

Nooroo: Yes.

Izuku: Nooroo light wings rise.

Izuku then transformed and all the students except for Bakugo and Shoto were amazed.

After that, everyone returned home and Izuku was happy to have made so many new friends.

And that will be all for today tomorrow I will be doing the hero training and class president.