Marella and Dex Make a comeback!

Start from the beginning

MARELLAS POV

The rest of the school day was boring as usually. I grabbed a slimy purple ball for lunch and coughed when I was sour. Dex sat down next to me, “Still sad?” He asked me. I nodded sadly. “Just wish we had more attention” I responded. Dex grinned flashing his dimples. “I have an idea! We can act complete oppisites!” He shouted smiling the cafeteria wen’t silent Stina coughed in the distance. I covered my hand over his mouth. “Your to loud!” I said. “People are starring” I hushed him. “Sorry, come to my house after school” He told me throwing his plate away as the lunch bell rang.

DEXS POV

I slumped in my lounge chair tinkering with the Apple watch I had tried to recreate. “Hey Dex!” Lex said poking his stuffy head in my room. “Go away Dork!” I shouted throwing a pillow at his head. He stuck his tongue out. “Jeez I was tyring to say your girlfriends here” He teased. “Shes not my-you little” I said standing up as my mom and Marella were having a conversation. “I just use mascara usually” Marella was saying. “What!” My mom rescinded. “Foundation honey” she responded laughing. “Mom” I coughed eyeing her suspiciously. “We can go to my room” I offered sticking my hand in the direction of the hallway that led to my room. She picked up the watch I had been tinkering with. “Whats this?” she asked. “Its a human apple watch I tried to recreate” I told her. “Cool” She told me before asking. “Whats this plan again?” She asked raising an eyebrow. “Basically we act complete opposites” I told her. “Huh?” She said putting a foot up on my work bench. “You like Makeup and clothes and I love roast battles and - Pranking” I told her. “OH I get it” She responded. “Your a genius” She told me. “I know” I told her. “Biana invited us to a sleepover at Everglen tomorrow when they get home” Marella told me. “Perfect!” I shouted. “Well…I should get home” she stated pulling out her leap master. “Bye Dex!” She said lifting it up. “Bye Marella!” I called after her as she shouted “Fluttermont!” 

Marellas POV

“Hey Marella OMG” Biana and Lihn squealed wrapping me into a tight hug. “Your back?” I asked laughing as Sophie laughed hugging me. “Sup Mars” Keefe said I shoved him against the wall. “Hey, no nicknames!” I shouted. “Woah! Hey, you never outburst like that” Keefe said holding his shoulder wincing. “I’m sorry did-I actually hurt you?” I asked feeling guilty. “Nah!” Keefe said. “Weiny push” He said leaning against the staircase. “Plus Sophie would kill me” I added. “Why?” Sophie asked. “Oblivious” Biana muttered. Dex winked at me saying. “Nice work” He mumbled. “Anyways girls to my room boys to Fitzs room” Biana said grabbing me, Sophie, and Lihns arms. “Byee” I wave as we climb up the stairs. I looked back down at Dex who winked at me.”Okay crushes and makeover time!” Biana cheers I rolled my eyes sighing as I remembered the plan. “Yay! Can I do your makeover Biana?” I asked smiling. “Uh, sure” Biana said laughing. I pulled out some mascara red lipstick and purple powder okay here goes. I pot red powder across her face and nose. Then Put  Purple false eyelashes and Purple eyeliner. “Ta da” I said doing Jazz hands. Biana turned to face Sophie and Lihn. Lihn covered her mouth to keep from laughing Sophie looked downright scared. “Hows it look?” She asked them. Lihn could’nt respond because she was to busy giggling. “I cant tell you no knowledge in Makeup” Sophie said backing away. Biana turned looking in the mirror before screaming a blood curling scream. “AHHH MARELLA!!” Oh shoot….

DEXS POV

Marella,Lihn, Sophie, and Biana trudges up the stairs leaving me, Wondebroy, Keefe, Tam, and Whylie to ourselves. “Lets go to my room” Fitzoffered in his annoying english accent.”Okay” I mumbled before remembering the plan “Yah! Dawg les’ go!” I shout jogging halfway up the stairs. “Um..what” Fitz asked looking at me. “What the-” Whylie started. “Dex are you drunk?” Keefe asked raising an eyebrow.”No, just exited thats all” I assured them counting the steps as I made my way up. “You never stand up for yourself” Fitz told me. “No one asked Wonderboy!” I shouted back. “Pfff” Fitz told me. “Like you can do anything Nerd” He told me. I shoved him. “I can beat you!” I shouted “Wanna go?” FItz asked. Keefe stood in between us. “Woah, woah, woah” He told us. We both shoved Keefe out of the way at the same time. “Jeez, everyone shoves no one lets me make a statement” Keefe said rubbing the back of his head. “Roast battle?” Whylie suggested not wanting us to fight clearly. “Fine” I spat. “Your birth certificate should be written as an apology!” Fitz shouted honestly that did sting but I had something up my sleeve. “When You were born your parents said what a treasure lets bury it!” I shouted taken aback by my own words. Fitz rolled up his sleeves as we heard Biana scream. “Marella!!” Oh Shoot. I thought to myself as we ran up the stairs Tam and Fitz in front. Tam and Fitz nearly broke down the door. “Biana!” FItz shouted. “You okay?” Tam asked her. Before we broke out laughing at her makeup, “Did you let Foster do it for a change” Keefe asked draping an arm over her shoulder. “No, it was Marella” She said. Marella looked at the floor. “Maybe I should go?” Marella asked. “NO!” Biana shouted. “Theres a such thing a makeup wipes” We all began laughing. “Ya’ll should finish that roasts battle” Whylie told them Marella raised an eyebrow at me. “At least they didn’t fight in real life I stopped them with the headache to prove it” Keefe said rubbing the back of his head “Oh, poor baby” Sophie cooed holding his hand. I honestly felt bad for shoving Keefe. “Lets finish Wonderboy” I told him standing up straightr. “KK lets go!” Fitz cheered. “Dex this isn’t like you” Sophie noted. “Marella to” Lihn added. I sighed “I’ll tell them” I added she nodded. “Were acting complete opposites for attention” I told them.”Oh, Dex” Sophie said wrapping me in a hug the others joined. After we wiped our eyes. “Lets finish the battle” I said raising an eyebrow. “Okay lets go Deck” Fitz said trying to annoy me. “You make the world happy_ when you leave the room!” Fitz shouted smirking. “Everyone is allowed to be stupid every once in a while but you’ve overused that expectation!” 

“I’ve been called worse things by better men!” 

“We’re you born on a highway cause thats were motaccidents happen?” I ask laughing.  “Nice bro” Whylie said laughing. “Shut up” Fitz muttered. “Your the reason I like animals better than elves!”

“I would slap you but I’m against animal abuse!” I shouted back.

“Dang dude” Keefe said laughing.