Monday Blues!

I moan as I get up from my comfy cloud of a bed, I don't get it, why only during the school mornings do our beds feel like heaven, and on the weekends they feel like rocks on the beach? I honestly don't know!

Well, I had to go to school, so i got up and through on a dark grey dress shirt thingy and some ski pants, wearing my red pumps as well.

I went downstairs, through some bread Into the toaster, got some fruit juice, got out the jam and created my breakfast.

After I wiped all the strawberry jam from my face, I got up, picked up my purple bag, and walked out the door.

It wasn't long until i was walking down the street, admiring the nature of earth.

Just kidding, you really don't know me! I was on my phone the whole time, talking to both Ash and Kylie on a group chat we made, WEIRDOS! 

I got to the school in time to see that my two weirdos were walking near the fountain. I ran up to them, making them jump as I did. "Sup guys! How was your weekend?"

Ash started smiling, and looked down as she walked.

"Mine was fine, a bit boring actually," Kylie sighed, so did I," Yeah mine too."

I stared at Ash, but she stayed quite.

We got Into the halls, and Kylie got a very annoying subject.

"So how was your date with Harry?" My head snapped up and went directly for her," how on earth do you know that?"
"Oh, everyone knows, Harry told us this morning, and then he told his friends, and then they told everyone else"

"Harry told everyone!?" "No not him,his friends,Niall and Zayn and them,"
"But he called It a date......." They both stared at me with their eyebrows risen,"......IT WAS NOT A DATE!!"

As I yelled that out, my foot caught hold of something and then I went flying towards the floor.
"Ahhhhhh"

I closed my eyes tight, and waited for the pain. But Instead, I fell into something soft, at did it kinda felt like arms.
I opened my eyes and found out that it was a pair of arms, the arms of  Harry styles!

"Watch where your walking love," I saw him smirking at me, his face above mine, I was nearly touching the cold tiled floor.

"Why do you keep popping up out of nowhere?!" I asked as I a pushed myself up and onto my feet.
"Because he's a ninja, he's been one ever since the X factor," I heard another voice come from behind Harry, i looked over his shoulder and saw the rest of the boys, and the comment came from the blonde one.

"Nice catch Harry, never knew you picked up girls that way, because you have actually picked her up, smart," Louis ran up and patted Harry on the back, smiling at me.

"So your the girl Harry has been talking about," I think It was zayn who said that, swinging his arm  around Harrys shoulders.
I heard Zayn whisper Into Harrys ear," she's very pretty, I must say," that made me smile smile a bit.

"So, are you the girl for our baby Styles here? "Liam asked. I made a discussed face, and almost choked. "Ew, no, I am defiantly not any body's girl, and I am defiantly not his!" I turned to leave, but Niall grabbed my arm, but he did It slowly, which was Ok, I was calm. " But what about the date?" I jerked my to him and yelled," IT WAS NOT A DATE!!" And then I stormed away.

Kylie's POV

As Ash and i were about to run after jane, someone took hold of my arm and gently made me turn around to face none other then Niall Horan!! I am like silently screaming right now!

"Hey, wait, um before you go, you were with Jane when we were in the art class, right?" I nodded slowly as I admired his beautiful smooth face, and those ocean blue eyes, wow! "Uh, yeah, that's me, one of the girls," I smile in embarrassment since he didn't know my name, and just called me 'One of the girls'.

"Oh, don't worry, I know your name, Kylie right?" I literally stopped breathing when he said my name, it sounded like an angle just spoke to me that was sent from above just for me.

"Uhhh, yeah, that's me, and your Niall Horan" (facepalm) Really?. I said that last part very awkwardly it made him look at me funny. C'mon Kyles, you can do it.

"Well, I found this in the trash in the classroom, i saw you throw it, how come?" He asked while handing me a crumpled up paper that had my drawing of the forest on. I started to blush. This one was bad, didn't you here me when  I complained about the rabbit? Now Niall horan is looking at it, oh my word, no no no.....

"It's a very pretty picture, you have skill girl." He smiled at me, oh my gosh, stop, your gonna kill me!
"Uhh,  thanx, i uh, tried, but, it didn't really turn out what I wanted it to," " Why is that?"
I hesitated before answering," the um, the rabbits eyes were skew," he gave me such a look that made me want to cry, he looked at me like I was crazy, then he stared down at the picture again.

"Hehe, to be honest,I don't see anything wrong with it, really, it's a very pretty picture." He looked back up at me and smiled making more butterflies enter my stomach.

"Oh, well, thanx, Niall Horan from One Direction." Stupid stupid stupid.

He just chuckled and handed me back the picture.

"Oh, um, you can keep it if you want," that was all that came out of my mouth. My eyes big at what I said." Hehe.....or you can just give it back to me it's fine.." , "No it's fine," He said pulling the picture back towards his chest.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"I'll keep it, it's very pretty and it deserves to be seen, I'll keep it with me, and I'll show as many people that come across me, hehe." He chuckled and slid it into his bag.

I hesitated before saying " thank you. I was right, you are very kind and sweet like I keep saying.....that's why you're my fav-"

I stopped myself before I completed that sentence. My eyes wide and my hand on my mouth, staring right at him.

He just chuckled.

"Hehe, thanks, Kylie. You also seem pretty sweet." He's cheeks turned red as my mouth turned into a smile.

He scratched behind his neck and looked down.

"Well, thank you. I guess I'll see you around? "

He looked up and connected our eyes." Uh, yeah, see you around."

I gave one more smile before turning and leaving to find Jane and Ash, not letting this smile leave my lips.

I can't believe that just happened.