Lunchtime !!!!

Jane POV

Yay, lunchtime, my favourite time of day, where you can get food and you don't have to pay, where you can talk freely to your classmates, where you can throw food at the teachers when they walk by and pretend it wasn't you, aaaahhh, I love lunchtime.

Ash, Kylie and i were heading to the vending machine to go get a snack.

"Do you see them? I can't see them. Maybe the ' re in the bathroom. Let's go check!"

I almost fell over trying stop my craziness of a friend. I turned her around and held both her arms, looking straight into those hazel eyes of hers,"Kylie! Don't you have anything else you can do or talk about other then One Direction?!" I shook her, trying to make the words sink into that brain of hers.

"Ummmmmm helloo, your talking to Kylie Jefernson here, do you think she would stop? But actually, yeah, where are they?" Ash scanned the room of teens and food, trying to spot at least one of them.

"Can we at least just focus on one thing right now?"I ask, staring at both of them.

"Like what?" Kylie asked, searching with Ashleigh.

"Like.........food! It's lunchtime our favourite time of day, let's just choose what we want to eat, and then we can go sit down at our usual spot and laugh at all the girls who think the ' re better than everyone else because they look like fake barbie dolls."

I laughed at my own statement.

I turned around to face the vending machine, I scanned for something sweet, I caught sight of a peanut butter crunch bar, I loved those.

I dropped four dollars into the small slotty thingy, I hear it fall into a loud Clang!

I see the metal swirly thing turning, releasing the chocolate goodness, and letting it fall right down to the bottom.

I smile and pick it up.

Next I'm up for some lemonade, i walk to the next vending machine holding the drinks.

I repeat my steps with the money and i hear the loud rolling of the can fall into the little opening at the bottom, i grab that and get up just before i felt something grabbing my hands and taking my items. I look up furiously at who it was,............OMG! No no no this can't be my day!

"Awww thanks for buying me lunch..."the big dark red lips of Nikkie White spoke in a sweet yet horrible way,"......Oh, and it's my favourite,"She gave me a fake smile as I tried to grab my food back from the witch of a girl,"Give that back!"I yelled, she pulled her hands away, and flipped her long blonde hair.

Harry POV

"I hope we don't get trampled by the school, again!"Louis says, nervously.

"I just hope that we'll get food, I'm starving!"said my blonde irish friend,"Niall, your always hungry!" Zayn said as he laughed.

"I just want to leave as soon as possible," I complained. We were getting near to the cafeteria, well, as I've been told.

I hear the sound of knifes and forks hitting each other and the loud sound of talking, Ok fine, I did want to go home, but now after talking about food, I'm hungry.

We turned a cornor and it went silent, we stopped, I then realised that we were standing at the entrance of the cafeteria, all eyes were staring at us.

The silence was broken by the loud screams and and teens knocking either tables, chairs or food down, running right towards us. Steve stepped in front of everyone and they all froze,"These boys will be treated like normal teens from this day on, until when they are performing or leaving!"Steve had a hard scratchy voice that made everyone jump and turn scared, it also made me.