I ain't going near him!

Jane's POV

It's almost time to go home, Yay, almost time to get away from 1D for the rest of the day, better yet, for the next three days, the weekend is finally here, time for me to just sit back relax and continue with my song writing.

Oh yeah did i mention that i love writing songs, i write them everywhere, about anything that comes to mind, and can i just say that I'm good at it, but there's a little problem, i will never sing them in public, I have stage fright, which means that my music won't be heard.

I play piano and guitar, and a little of the bass and drums, that's how i make my music, i record me playing the instrument and then put it on a disk, play it and then i sing it, but not loudly, i have my mom and little sister at home that constantly check on me if I'm Ok, which is really annoying.

Ok yeah, back to reality, I'm sitting in the art room with Ash and Kylie, we have spent most of our day here, since there wasn't any school today, we have been practising our drawing skills.

While i was drawing my sunflower, the easiest flower for me to do, Ash let out a groan, i turned and and smiled at my blonde friend, she just fell onto the couch that was in the cornor of the classroom, and didn't move, her eyes were closed and she looked dead.

Haha, oh how i love her.

Kylie was moaning and groaning every few minutes as she violently ripped out the picture she was drawing and threw it on the floor.

I walked over to pick it up, and what I saw was just amazing.

It was a picture of a forest with a big waterfall on the side flowing over rocks and into a stream where animals were drinking and fish were swimming and there were all these different kinds of flowers everywhere, and it just looked beautiful.

Why did she not like it? Why did she throw it away? Why am I thinking and not asking her?

I looked up at her picture that she was drawing now, she was doing something different, it looked like she was drawing some kind of flower, I frowned at her and moved next to her.

"Kylie, what's wrong with this picture? You've been on this the whole time, it's beautiful, I don't see anything wrong with it," I looked down and smiled at the picture, and looked back up at Kylie when she spoke," The rabbits eyes were skew, they were to close together," I can't believe it. I looked down, squinting my eyes at the rabbit, and yes they were a bit screw but that doesn't mean throw the whole picture away!

I didn't say anything as she ripped out the picture that she was busy with now and threw it on the ground. I followed it as it fell,"What's wrong with that one?" I asked annoyed," The one petal is longer than the rest," She said as she started drawing something g else, but I stopped her before her pencil touched the paper," Maybe you should stop before you make this whole school run out of paper," She gave me a glare before turning, throwing the pencil on the table and walking over to where Ashleigh was.

She slumped down and copied Ashleighs position. Great, now i have two dead friends.

I heard Ashleigh start snoring next to Kylie, and Kylie........was just Kylie.

I just giggled at their position.

I sat down on a brown wooden chair that had a comfy pillow on it. I took some time to admire my two best friends, they were always there for me, i loved them for that.

As i was staring really awkwardly at my friends, someone knocked on the door. My head snapped up at the door.

I got up and walked over, i glanced at Ash and Kylie one last time, they didn't move an inch, no surprise.