Timothy the Teddy

Harrys POV, ,

"Why do we have to go to this school anyways?" I complained, sitting on the edge of Zayns bed in our hotel room.

"Because it's a fundraiser and everyone is going, and plus we offered to be guests because we are kind people,"Zayn was cut off by Louis laughing hysterically while walking in from the bathroom with wet hair,"That's a new one,'We are kind people ' veeeeery clever Zayn,"he laughed.

I just stared at him and smiled,"Yeah since when are we nice? We can barely make Niall a sandwich without arguing,"I laughed once again,turning to face my own bed, I got off of Zayns and fell head first on to the floor,"Ahhhhhhhh! !!!!"I yelled as I tripped over something that was lying on the floor.

I sat up, still on the floor to see what I had tripped over, I couldn't see anything, but I felt something under me, I pulled it out from under my butt and examined it.

I was holding a big stuffed teddy bear with a very fluffy body and small fury tail.i looked up at Louis who was laughing so hard, I frowned and yelled,"You brought Timothy with AGAIN??!"I asked shaking the bear in the air, it wasn't long until Louis immediately stopped laughing and stared at me while releasing a big and long gasp, he had big eyes and his mouth dropped " How could you hurt Timothy!?"he yelled in a squeaky voice acting like he was going to cry, he ran over to me,"He hurt ME!!" I stretched my hand out for him to take it and help me up, but instead he grabbed Timothy from my other hand and stroking it gently, leaving me on the floor giving him the death glare.

Before i could help myself up, Zayn jumped from his bed and pulled my hand helping me up.I gave him a quiet thanx since i was focused on Louis and the teddy.

"Tell me again why you bring that stupid thing along everywhere,"I stood there with my arms crossed still staring at him.

"Timothy is my good luck charm, I take him with me for  special reasons,"he said, smiling at Timothy.

"Special as in it sleeps with you every night so you don't get scared?"I said, as I giggled.

"Haha very funny, haven't you ever had a toy or something that you took everywhere when you were a kid?"he asked.

I thought for a moment but couldnt recall or remember anything,"No, because I wasn't insane, and I had 'friends' to talk to,"I explained, Louis just stared at me.

"One day you'll find that one thing that you can't let go or can't leave without, and then you'll understand what I'm feeling,"Louis said before landing on his bed, getting comfortable and then falling asleep.

"Yeah, I dought that,"I said after climbing into my own bed and falling asleep.

Hi guys thank for reading my past chapters and for the comments, the next chapter will be when they arrive at the school, so please vote and comment what you think. Luv u!!