Need help!

Hey my little gigglebums, i need your help, I'm planning on writing a horror story, I have three ideas, but I don't know which to do first. I need you to vote plz , thanx

1.) This is an OUT LAST!

Blood, murder, science, poison, killers and the undead is all the things you need to stay away from.
But there's one thing that you must keep with you, and that's the ability of staying alive.
Madison Grace, now she's a survivor.
She has these crazy dreams about an abandoned Asylum just outside of town.
They always end the same, but she keeps wondering why she is having these dreams.
So she gets brave, and heads off to this Asylum to find out the purpose of it.
Join Madison in a horrorfiying, mysterious, murderess adventure through blood, and crime.

2.) Vampire saga!

It's always hard losing someone that you truly love, mother, father, sister, brother, all kinds of family. Tracy Crow has just lost her daughter from a terrible disease that spread across her town, after she buried her daughter(Grace), she moved away to get away from all the trouble. Until she gets a phone call from her old towns clinic about something strange going on, she decides to help, after all, she is a scientist.
Find out what happens when Tracy finds out that her daughter is not dead!

3.) Haunted Halls!

Amelia Jones has been with her boyfriend Derick for a while now, and she's always known that he had trouble with a pacific type of phobia that he can't tell her, but she respects that. So he heads off to a phobia rehab centre. So after  3 months, he stopped writing to her and she became worried, she tried writing to him but somehow he doesn't receive them, so she decides to head  to the building to find out what is going on, but comes across an empty centre with crazy discoveries, like finding out your boyfriend is forced to become a test subject.
Join Amelia on helping her boyfriend and a few other people on the way.

Thanx guys please vote which one you think is the best, thanx!