17.𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻

Start from the beginning

Loud noises were coming from the common room. She was surprised that there was still some things which her pathetic witch ass mother could still break. She did that once or twice in a month. It was like her monthly periods. Because of the frustration of the ignorance of her whore of a husband or maybe her weeds  ran out.

She would break things and her daughter would clean them. The 18 years old girl was getting frustrated . Her blood was boiling. What is she? A fucking child who can't take her shit ?

She went out of her room. She was right. There was nothing anymore for the bitch to break so, she broke Namjoon's favourite trophy which he bought some months ago in a singing competition. He worked his ass off to win that competition, because it was one step closer to his dream. And now the trophy was broken just because of what? Her heart broke thinking about her brother's smile when he first brought the tropy in the house to show her.

''How dare you? '' she was ignored.

''Why did you break it?"

'' Clean the mess." saying that her mother was walking away.

''Wait! Why did you broke it. It's Namjoon's. Do you eve............''

"It's my house, I can do whatever the hell I want. You are living in here so shut your fucking mouth and clean the mess" saying that while gritting her teeth, the witch went out of the common room.

She so wished that she could just kill her. No. Today she was not going to clean the mess which was done by that witch. So she just went to pick up the pieces of the trophy. When she was done, she had three cuts in her hands. It bleed  a little, but she could care less. She took the broken pieces in her room and put them in her table and went out of the house. She needed to clear her mind.

After reaching the spot, she sat in one of the rocks and looked at the sky. It was inside a forest from where the stars can be seen in the sky,out of city lights. The sky was filled with stars. She  used the place to release her frustation.But she never noticed that someone also came here with her to ensure that she was safe every time.

He knew that she needed some alone time whenever she came here. So he gave her that. He just sat behind a tree and watched her till she is ready to go back home.

Her hands were clenching and unclenching. Her lips were trembling, eyes were glisening. She was breathing heavily. Her chest was going up and down. But she was not looking vulnerable at all. She looked stronger than ever like a lioness. Suddenly she stood up breathing heavily.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT!" She screamed with her everything.

She was looking in front of her. Her voice echoed throughout the whole forest.

"YOU GUYS WILL ROTT IN THE WORLD AND IN THE HELL AS WELL!"

''I AIN'T GONNA FUCKING CLEAN YOUR SHIT! "

''I AIN'T GONNA BE THE PATHETIC BITCH LIKE YOU ARE"

''YOU WILL WISH TO DIE ''

"YOU WILL WISH TO DIE YOU FUCKING BASTARD! ''

She panted heavily and fell on her knees. She was out of energy but still screamed for the last time.

Her screams soon turned into sobbing, Loud sobbing and hiccups were echoed throughout the forest. She felt like she was going to faint, then suddenly felt two arms circling around her. Her head met with his strong  chest. Smelling the familiar cologne, she knew who it was. So without thinking much she wrapped her hands around  his waist and sobbed her hearts  out.And he tightened his grip around her.