18. 5 Dollars

Klitz's POV:

After work that day Eli called me with Matt on the other line, waiting to bombard me with questions on how it went with y/n. I told them that we weren't awkward in the morning and that we spoke over lunch and that neither of us thought it was only a sexual thing and that we didn't want to stop either and that we decided to 'take it slow.'

'Then you started making out with her in the bathrooms at work.' Eli said, finishing off my sentence.

'Well yeah...' I said while grinning to myself.

The next day at work I honked the horn outside y/n's place and when she came into the car she didn't even say anything she just smiled and held out her hand. I gave her a confused look and put my hand in hers, thinking that's what she wanted.

'No.' She said while taking her hand out of mine and holding it back out flat again.

'What?' I said with furrowed brows, looking from her hand to her face.

'My 5 dollars.'

'Eli texted her?'

'Mhm.' She hummed egotistically.

'Fucker.' I mumbled while getting out my wallet and handing her 5 dollars.

Work that day was just as fun as the day before, minus the fun of making out in the bathrooms during our break since we decided it wasn't the smartest idea. We promised each other that we were going to be really careful at work and not even look at eachother in a way where someone might suspect something going on.
Y/n's lie about her being gay eased our anxieties about being caught but you can still never be too careful.

After that weekend I dreaded school days and spent the whole time either texting y/n or looking forward to the weekend when I'd be with her. The school days just seemed to drag more than usual. I've never been one to complain about school since I always did well but I was just more bored than usual.

The first week at school was just so boring I felt like ripping off my own skin just for something to fucking do. Then the weekend would finally roll around and I would be so excited and every day at work would go the exact same.

I would pick y/n up from her place, she would give me a little kiss hello which was so cute, I would drive us both to work, we would do stock for a few hours then y/n would go on her lunch break then bring us back food then we would spend the rest of the day just messing around and talking then I would drive her home again with a kiss goodbye. It was now the second week after me and Y/n chose to 'go slow' and I was once again bored as fuck.

11:04- 'Whatcha doing.'
~Y/n

11:06- 'Bored shitless. In History.'
~Klitz

11:07- 'Can we do something tonight? I miss you'
~Y/n

11:08- 'Yeah I miss you too. Eli's been saying he wants to go back to the cinema to see this movie he's been raving on about. I don't even know what it is though. Or if you want it just to be us I have no problem ditching them for you.'
~Klitz

11:10- 'Poor Matt and Eli. No, I don't mind going with them, they're fun.'
~Y/n

11:13- 'It's worrying me that you like my friends more than I do. I'll ask Eli when the screenings are and let you know.'
~Klitz

We ended up going to the cinema at around 8 that night. Even though it made a longer drive I made sure to pick up y/n first.

'Hi!' She grinned as she got in the car.

'Hi.' I smiled back before pulling her into a kiss as soon as she turned back around from closing the door.

'Mmm!' She hummed with a smile. 'What's this for?' She mumbled against my lips.

'You just look really pretty.' I said, giving her one last peck before taking the car out of park.

'We need to start going out more. I'm starting to hate seeing you in your work uniform after seeing you in your own clothes.'

'Oh you HATE seeing me at work?'

'Oh yeah with a passion. You make my work life MISERABLE.' She said sarcastically.

'Poor you.' I smiled.

I picked up Matt then Eli.

Y/n's POV:

'HI Y/N' Eli shouted while getting into the car.

'Hiii Eli.'

'Hi Eli.' Matt said sarcastically.

'Hi Matt.' Eli said, matching his sarcastic tone. 'I don't care about saying hi to you two, I see you all the time.'

'So how was your date with Megan?' I said while shuffling in my seat so I could face Eli more since he was sitting in the back.

'Really cool actually, we made out again and I'm seeing her again next week. I owe you for introducing me to her.'

'You don't. You've already made me 5 dollars from it.' I said while smirking at Klitz.

'What the fuck is this 5 dollar thing?' Eli said with a squinted face.

'I bet Klitz 5 dollars that you would text and meet up with her because Klitz was calling you a pussy and saying he bets you don't even text her.'

'Klitz you dick.' He said while leaning forward and pinching Klitz in the shoulder.

'OW! Fuck off.'

'Why didn't you bet on me?' Matt said with furrowed brows.

'Because you're not a little pussy like Eli.' Klitz laughed.

The cinema was actually really good. Not because of the movie though, the movie was dog shit. But because me and Klitz just sat whispering and quietly laughing the whole time, to the point where Matt and Eli shouted at us then moved two rows in front of us so they couldn't hear us anymore.

Klitz dropped me off last and I gave him a longer goodnight kiss than I usually do. Usually I just give him a quick peck but I really enjoyed tonight and just felt like giving him a proper one.