3. Car Condom

Y/n's POV:

I got the bus and the whole way home I was just thinking about Klitz. I didn't think I would meet anyone cool at all. Well okay maybe Klitz isn't cool but he's funny and nice. And for some reason sort of cute.

Usually when I call a guy cute I don't reallyyyy mean it as a compliment. It is a compliment but usually I say cute as in like puppy kind of cute. But Klitz really was like physically cute. He shouldn't be cute with his haircut and his nerdy glasses but there was something attractive about him.

When I got home I shouted hey to my mom and she ran out from the living room.

'HOW WAS IT?'

'It was boring but it was fine.' I said with a soft smile.

'Did you make any friends?'

'Mom I was there for 5 hours, I didn't make any friends. I met this guy who was nice but 'friends' is a bit much.'

'Oooo a boy.' She said in a songful tone.

'Yes mom, he was a boy.' I nodded sarcastically before going upstairs.

Klitz's POV:

When I went home I said hi to my mom and went straight upstairs. After a few hours I was on my bed reading when my phone started ringing.

'Hello?' I said while finishing reading my page.

'Dude, come over. I bought a new tape and you have to see it.' Eli yelled.

'No man i'm tired.' I sighed while folding the page.

'Don't be a pussy Klitz. I got this from the really kinky section. Why are you tired anyway, it's fucking 9PM. Tired from jerking it all day?'

'Shut up I was out all day. I had that work thing today.'

'Oh right. How was it?' Eli said in a more regular tone.

'It was so long and boring dude. But I met this girl and she was funny so that made it more bearable.'

'A girl? Was she hot?' Eli said, his voice perking up.

I debated whether to tell him for a second because I knew that he was going to make it sexual instantly.

'Dude. Was she hot?' Eli said impatiently.

'Okay yeah she was.' I said, giving up.

'Are you gonna fuck her?'

I could almost hear his grin through the phone. 'Well considering she's hot...probably....no?'

'Come on dude, try atleast.'

'I'm not gonna try and fuck her Eli. I'm gonna talk to her but that doesn't mean i'm trying to fuck her. She's way out of my league and I work with her anyway. I don't wanna make it weird .'

'Such a pussy dude.' Eli said before hanging up.

Y/n's POV:

The next morning I didn't really know what to wear so I just wore cargos again, black ones this time. With a cropped black tube top and a baggy zip up sweater.

I was sort of excited for today, not for the actual work thing but to see Klitz. I even did a little make-up just so I looked a bit more presentable. When I got there I got told to go to the same room as yesterday. When I went in I saw Klitz sitting at the end of an empty row wearing a baggy black shirt and black cargo pants, on his phone.

'Why are you wearing my outfit?' I said with a flat face. He looked away from his phone and looked me up and down.

'Why are you wearing my outfit?' He laughed while moving one seat over so I could sit down. 'Do you think they'll make us piss in a cup again?' He asked.