22. The Plan Part 2

Y/n's POV:

'So rude to your house guests.' Matt laughed.

After me, Matt and Klitz had finished our first drinks and Eli had finished his second. I got a call from Megan to say her and Amelia were a few minutes away and to wait outside so she could see which house it was.

'They're nearly here.' I said while getting up and going to the door. As I walked past I heard Eli take a deep breath to calm himself down. It was so weird seeing him so nervous. Usually he was the complete opposite but maybe he was just all bark no bite about girls.

I went to the front and watched a few cars drive past here and there and watched the sunset since it was already starting to get dark. After two or three minutes I saw Amelia's car and waved them over.

'Heyyy.' I grinned while going up to the window.

'Hi girly.' Megan grinned while getting out of the car and giving me a hug.

'I've got a little surprise for you both.'

'What is it?' Amelia said with a sceptical face.

'I invited Matt and Eli too. They're inside, so is Klitz.'

'Oh my god really?' Megan said with wide eyes and a smile.

'So glad I chose to wear this dress.' Amelia said while flattening out her white babydoll dress.

'So what's happening between you and Klitz then?' Megan said while linking my arm and walking towards my house really slowly to give us more time to talk.

'Oh well we're a thing. But not at the same time.' Megan stopped after I said that walking and looking at me with a screwed up face.

'What does that even mean? Is that a loophole for him to be with other girls as well as you?' Amelia said with one brow raised.

'No definitely not. It's like we aren't dating because we don't want to rush anything but we're....seeing each other I guess....seeing where it goes. Like neither of us would consider ourselves single. But to be honest we aren't taking things as slow as we originally planned.' I giggled while starting to walk again.

'Oh...well okay yeah that sounds good then. I'm looking forward to talking to him. I never even spoke to him at the party.' Megan said.

'So what do you two have planned for tonight?' I said with a smirk.

'Nothing!' Amelia laughed.

'Nothing? Definitely not.' Megan said with an eyeroll making both of us burst out laughing.

We all went in and everyone said hi. I could tell Eli was nervous but he was quite good at hiding it and within half an hour the drinks and the fact Megan wasn't acting awkward calmed him down.

The seating arrangement was shit because my living room was only seated for two really. So Klitz sat on the sofa and I sat across him, leaning my back on the arm of the chair. Matt sat next to him with Amelia sat between his feet and Megan sat next to her and Eli was sat next to Megan, in front of us.

We watched a few episodes of The Office while we drank then after the drinks started kicking in we thought card games would be a good idea. I told Klitz to chuck me his keys and he pulled a confused face as he dug around in his pocket for them but threw them anyway. I went and got a few CD's out of Klitz's car before going up to my room and getting my CD player and brung it into the living room.

I put on the eminem CD I got Klitz and got a deck of cards out of the drawer. We all sat around the table and played Bluff and Black Jack. I won Bluff and we couldn't tell who won Black Jack because we'd drank too much to be able to tell. I was really glad I'd decided to do this.