"I'm aware but that wasn't on my mind at the time." Reign argued, glaring at him fiercely. "I needed to help Tohru. I'm not sure what you're trying to get at honestly."

Hatori sighed and stood up, walking to the door. "Let's talk again when you've actually realized why I'm upset. I'm not saying I'm upset for you being you and helping others but I'm upset that you didn't even think before you acted. When you've finally realized that, then we can talk."

Reign let out a scoff of disbelief. "Am I getting lectured now? Who are you, my parents?"

He said nothing. Instead, he gave her one last glance before leaving. Reign scoffed and locked the door before getting into the shower. No matter how much she thought about her actions she couldn't get why Hatori was upset at her. She did everything she could've possibly done to stop help Tohru but was that not enough? Did she say something wrong? What did she do to upset him so much that he went quiet on her?

No matter how much she thought about it, she never came to a conclusion. Even after getting out of the shower and getting into bed she couldn't make sense of it. The only thing she could do was go to bed and try to make the situation between them make sense later, when they've both had a clear mind.

*

The following day, Reign went to the beach at sunset with all of the kids. She wore a skin-tight grey dress with thin straps that went to just about her knee and a pair of white shoes. Reign left her hair down and straightened it. Though she tried to act like nothing ever happened with Hatori, it still bothered her but she tried to not let it show. Instead, she busied herself with setting up the big fireworks with Haru and Kyo.

Haru joked around and pointed the fireworks at the two of them which Reign responded to with a simple glare. Haru just put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her. Reign simply rolled her eyes and smiled at him before looking at the sunset. It was truly beautiful and she loved how the weather was outside. Everything felt completely different from how it was last night. It seemed more peaceful, more relaxing, and more inviting.

Haru noticed her spacing out and asked her what was going on since it was unusual for her to zone out.

"Are you ok?" he asked, holding her tighter.

She nodded and sighed. "Yes. I think I needed just this honestly, thank you."

"Are you sure?" asked Yuki, walking towards them. "You don't seem as excited as you usually are."

"You're awfully observant." Reign teased. "I am fine though. Thank you for asking."

Yuki smiled at her and handed her a firework. "Let's light some small ones before the big one."

"Sure. Only if Haru lets me go though."

Reign looked at Haru after she said that but he still didn't let her go.

"I'll go along with you. Only if Kyo can finish the fireworks by himself which he probably can't."

The Kyo that was silent the whole time finally said something.

"Who says I can't?" he screamed. "Just go and take Reign to pop fireworks!"

Reign smiled and rubbed Kyo's head. "Your temper seems better. I'll see you later, yeah?"