Chapter Nine - I Am My Fathers Daughter After All

My eyes shot open. Apparently I had fallen asleep because one minute I was resting on the fence. Then the next I was on a boat. On top of a frozen tsunami. I stood up. Looking over the edge. My hakki. Like always. Was activated. I looked down to see a giant on the ground. Half dead. I concentrated on him and he was engulfed in white flames. My eyes moved. To WhiteBeard. Then next to him. Pacifically the ship next to his. Much smaller. But on it was my crew. Waiting for me and my orders. I hummed. My wings again sprouting from my back. I stretched my wings. I wonder if Sabo is down there. I look around only to find him in the middle of fighting three vice admirals. I leaned forward. Diving down. Already seeing what Sengoku's plan was. Then. I dived. Plummeting head first down. Scaring the shit out of everyone on the ship. I fell for a good while. Until I pulled up. My wings shooting out and catching me mer inches above the ice. My scarf billowed behind me as I flew. My hair also flew in the wind. Seconds later the ship I was just on began to fall. I debated for a second on if I should help Sabo or see Eddie. In the end I chose to save Sabo's ass.

Luckily Luffy had gained the attention of everyone. So. I flew. Shooting right between my own ship and Edward's ship. Catching my crew attention. In turn I whistled a tune to them. They acted instantly. Running into battle. They bags to fight. Slaughtering anyone who got in there way or was stupid enough to fight them. I flew faster. Flying right over Sabo before both my hands shot out. Burning the marines in any and all fire that would hurt them. From black to red to orange to yellow and to blue. The pirates that where injured where engulfed in white or purple fire. I shot up. A mixture between all seven fires licking at my arms, legs, and wings. At that same moment the others landed. "Big sister?"
"Sabo." Slowly I looked up. My eyes meeting Ace's.  He leaned forward.
"PHOENIX! LUFFY!" But I moved. Turning and countering Crocodile. Beating Luffy to the punch. I burned him good. I had smacked him. Leaving a burn right under his left eye.
"Touch this man and I'll gut you alive followed by feeding you to the sharks."
"She ain't kidding. She's fine it before. Saw it with my own eyes.'' I turned to him.
"Hello. Eddie." He laughed. Tears in his eyes.
"You are alive. Hello. Phoenix dear." I smiled.
"You know what Snow White. Your still called WhiteBeard but you still don't have a beard." Again he laughed.
"Your still as sharp tongued as always. There is truly no time between what you think and what you say." I stared at him.
"You helped raised me."
"Speaking of that. W-" before he could speak I turned. Pointed at a random marines and spike. "OI! ID YOU TRY TO CHEEO SHOT A MEMBER OF MY CREW LIKE THAT AGAIN THEN I'LL TORTURE YOU TO THE POINT IMPEL DOWN LOOKS LIKE PARADISE!" The Sid man jumped back in fear dropping his weapon and raising his hands. Fear evident in his eyes and face. 
"Yes ma'am!"
"Your as protective if not more so then Captain." WhiteBeard stated. My eyes glance around until I spot Moria.
"Nice seeing you Eddie but I just saw someone I promised to torture a while back. I'm planing on keeping that promise so see ya around." With that I turned and moved from the area I was hovering. Moving faster then even Mihawk could see. Within seconds I was behind Moria. My hands placed on his shoulders. "Hello. Moria." He instantly screamed bloody murder. I laughed and instantly set him on fire. Bright blue flames engulfed him. He screamed even more. Gaining the attention of everyone on the battle field. I stared at the flames. Moria unseen. Only a ball of bright turquoise fire. "You really thought. That you could do that to those three. Meet me. And still get away unharmed after trying to force them to fight me?" I laughed. "You really think. You can get away with using Silver bells, Cotton Candy, and Hero Zero's corpses as toys. As an army. And get away with it." The flames began to darken. Moria's screams grew louder and louder. The flames slowly turned from blue to black. When the screams stopped I released the fire. Ash. That was all that was left. Then. I kicked it away.

I turned. Looking up at Sengoku. My wings. Which where folded stretched open. And. I whistled. Seconds later. Nico, Dusk, and Xebec moved to my right. With Yuki, Astrid, and Lora to my left. I looked to see Kizaru about to attack Luffy. I was about to move when Iva stepped in. I rolled my eyes. Then looked back to my crew. "Back up Luffy and Sabo. Don't come to help me unless I whistle your pacific tune." I stretch my wings. Flapping them a few times. "Same for you. Whistle for me if you absolutely positively need my help."
"Yes ma'am!" They said. Then I took off. Lunging forward as the boys went to back up Sabo and the girls to help Luffy.