☂︎︎ 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

Y/N L/N

i sat in my bed, reading a book i had started a few days ago as i listened to the rain aggressively hit my window.

i've always loved the rain. it's always nice to listen to it as you fall asleep or on a relax day where you just want to lay in bed and ignore everything else going on in your life.

as i read, i heard a faint ding! come from my phone. i closed my book and set it beside me before picking up my phone.

aidan ❤️

come outside

what? it's raining out

please? 🥺

ugh
fine
but if i get sick, you're taking care of me

fine with me :)

i set my phone back down on my bed before standing up and putting my rain boots on. i went downstairs, grabbing my coat and putting my arms through the sleeves as i opened the front door. there aidan stood, smiling with his hand out.

"dance with me?" he asked. i smiled, taking his hand as he pulled me out into the rain. we jumped and danced around, enjoying the moment. at this point, i don't even care if i get sick. all that matters is that i'm here, with aidan, and having the best time of my life.

after a few minutes, he twirled me before pulling me back into his body and placing his lips on mine. i reached my hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks in my hands and pulling his head even closer, deepening the kiss.

"i love you, y/n l/n," he said, pressing our foreheads together.

"i love you, aidan gallagher,"

miss me?
i hated this but it was rushed and i really wanted to write an imagine again 💀