☂︎︎ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

he- i- 🤭

Y/N L/N

i rolled my eyes as emmy squealed and jumped inside my trailer.

"oh my god! you get to kiss aidan!" she hugged me from behind, squeezing me tightly.

"i know, i know," she furrowed her brows, pulling back a bit to look at me.

"why aren't you excited? you've liked him for months!" i sighed, turning in my chair to face her.

"it's just.. i don't want things to be awkward. after we kiss, i'll get really nervous and shit and he'll probably think i'm weird or something and not speak to me," emmy raised a brow, looking me straight in the eye.

"really? aidan would never do that. he's one of the sweetest people on this planet! plus, he really likes you," she smirked, now wiggling her brows in my face.

"no he doesn't," i turned back around to the mirror, seeing her laugh in the reflection.

"it's so obvious! he doesn't even try to hide it!" i rolled my eyes, standing from my chair.

"whatever, let's just go get this scene over with," emmy pulled my arm back as i tried to walk out.

"aidan and y/n to set!" i looked back at her with a smirk, pulling my arm away.

"perfect timing," she followed me to set and stood behind the camera to watch everything happen.

"hey," a familiar gentle voice said in front of me.

"h-hey," i stuttered, waving awkwardly.

"you ready?" i shook my head.

"nope, not at all," he chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"you'll do great," i took a deep breath and stepped back so his hand would fall off my shoulder, just to be sure i wouldn't do anything stupid.

(A/N: bitch that was stupid 😭)

"and.. action!"

"i don't understand what you're so mad about,"

"are you kidding me? you constantly get yourself in these

 situations and almost die!"

"so?"

"five, i don't want you to die!"

"why do you care so much?"

"because i fucking love you!"

five stood there, speechless.

"you know what? fuck this,"

five grabbed riley's arm before she could leave, pressing a firm kiss to her lips.

"and.. cut!" me and aidan didn't pull away, we kept kissing. his hand falling on my waist as mine made its way to his neck.

"..i said cut!" we jumped back, him nervously scratching back of his neck.

"i'm gonna.. go," i turned around, running off to my trailer.

"y/n, y/n wait!" aidan grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him.

"what, aidan?" he sighed.

"you can't tell me you didn't feel something back there," i did, i definitely did.

"what was it i was supposed to feel?" he confidently grabbed my waist, placing one hand on my cheek.

"this," he pressed his lips against mine, squeezing my waist gently before pulling back.

"did you feel it? please tell me you felt it," i laughed, cupping his cheek with one hand and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"i did, aidan. i did,"

aw but also ew

the writing not my cat

the writing not my cat. my cats are fucking adorable