Part 8

The day after Aera's birth.

*Tae is sleeping peaceful while Jk is trying to stop Aera from crying

*Tae is sleeping peaceful while Jk is trying to stop Aera from crying.He was trying from past 5 hours.Everyone else went home as Jk told them to go and rest.*
(After sometime-Tae woke up and saw Jk sleeping on chair and Aera in his lap.He smiled and slowly went towards them.He pick Aera from his lap and kept her in her bed{Author-Sorry i dont know what to call that thing}.He then bring a pillow and kept it behind Jk's head but Jk woke up when someone knocked the door.Jk went and opened the door and 2 nurses came in and wished him)

Nurse1- Sir we are taking Aera for sometime as we have to clean and feed her.
Jk- Ok
Nurse1- Thank you sir(bowed and went outside with Aera)
Nurse2- Sir where is Mr.Taehyung?
Jk- He is in washroom.What happened?
Nurse2- Sir he have to take shots.
Jk- How many?
Nurse2- Four sir.
Jk- Where?
Nurse2- Sir two on thighs and two on butt cheeks.
Jk- Ok you can go i will inject him.
Nurse2- Ok sir(She went because she know that Jk is doctor)
*Tae came out*
Tae- Oh baby u woke up?
Jk- Yes.
Tae- Where is Aera?
Jk- Nurses came take her because they want to clean and feed her.
Tae- Ok(Sitting on bed)
Jk- Lay down(Soft)
Tae- Ok(Smiled)
Jk- (Started removing Tae's pants [Not boxers]and take the first injection)
Tae- What are you doing kookie?(Scared+Tearing up)
Jk- Baby you have to take your shots.
Tae- No please kookie it hurts so much.I already bear pregnancy pain so why injections now.(Crying)
Jk- (Kept injection aside and sat on bed) Baby come here(Made Tae sit on his lap) You are my strong boy na
Tae- Yes i am your strong boy(Sniffing)
Jk- So dont be scared its just a little poke you have taken that much pain during pregnancy hmm so dont worry.(Soft+Calm)
Tae- Ok but can you give me injection while i am sitting on your lap.(Scared)
Jk- Ok(Smile)
*Jk upward Tae's boxer a little from side reaving his left thigh
Tae got scared and hugged Jk tightly*
Jk- Shuu nothing will happen i am with you na(Wiping alchohol pad)
Tae- (Tearing up)Kookie i am scared(Jk inserted first injection)Aahh aaahhh Aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh take it out please(crying hard)
Jk- Just sometim more.............and done.(Removed the injection and bandaged the part)
Tae- Kookie it hurts so much(Crying)
Jk- Hmm dont worry.(Wiping alchohol pad on right thigh)
Tae- Why are you wiping it Kookie i already took injection.(Jk inserted second injection)Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh (Crying hard)
Jk- Done(Removed the injection)
Tae- Kookie no more please it hurts soo much(Crying hard)
*Jk made him turn around carefully and downward his boxer till thighs reaviling his butt fully.He then started wiping achohol pad on left butt cheek*
Tae- Please kookie no more please pleaase i beg you no more please(Crying)
Jk- Listen baby this is for health na.You have to take it.Please for me.(Teary eyes)
Tae- Ok I will take but only for you.(Crying)
Jk- Baby relax your muscles please.(Soft)
Tae- Ok (He relaxed his muscles)
Jk- Good boy.(Inserted injection)
Tae- Aaaaaaahhhhh it hurts aaaahhhh Jk aaaahhhh(Crying mess)
Jk- Done good job baby(Rubbing his left butt cheek)
Tae- Its done now?(Crying)
Jk- Only 1 left.(Wiping alchohol on right butt cheek)
Tae- Please no kookie(Jk inserted last injection)Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh fu_k aaaaahhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhh(Crying messily)
Jk- Done.(Removed the injection)
Tae- Kookie (Jk spanked his ass) Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh why you spank me?(Crying)
Jk- Because you cursed.
*Then after sometime Tae stopped crying and Jk made him dress properly.Then they heard a knock on door.Jk went and came with Aera*
Tae- Please give her to me.
Jk- Here.