Part-1

No one's pov
A boy named Jungkook opened his eyes by sunlight hitting his face.He saw his beautiful husband sleeping while hugging him tightly.He peck his lips lovingly.

The sleeping boy slowly opened his eyes and smiled.
Tae- Good morning hubby(smiling)
Jk- Good morning baby now get up fast we have to go for university.But first give me my morning kiss.
(Tae and Jk sat on bed and attached their lips)
*Jk started removing Tae's cloths but Tae didn't realise because he so much into kiss.Then Jk removed his own cloths still not breaking the kiss.Now they both were fully naked but still kissing*

Now they both were fully naked but still kissing*

*Then they break the kiss panting heavily.Soon Tae realised that they are naked and he widened his eyes*
Tae- Where is our cloths?
Jk-I removed them because i want to shower with you.
Tae- hmm.
*Then Jk lifted tae on his shoulder and started walking towards the washroom*
*Tae giggled but soon it turned into moan as Jk spanked his ass*

Time skip after breakfast

Jk- Did you prepare your test?
Tae- Which test?
Jk- Science test that i have given last week (Raising eyebrows)
Tae- Oh that test ya ya i have prepared it (lied)
Jk- hmm(nodding his head but still not satisfied)
Jk- I am going in car you can come after taking your bag.
Tae- O-ok.

Tae's pov
I have not even opened the book.How can i do the test? But if i tell this to kookie then he will surely spank me hard until my ass will turn fully red then he will do 'it' which will pain so much after his spanks.No no i can't tell kook about this.I then grabbed my bag and went toward the car.
End of Tae's pov
Jk- come fast we are getting late
Tae- Coming hubby (I started acting normal)
*Jungkook started the car and inverted his fingers with Tae.He then stopped the car little far from the university as no one know about their relationship*
*Tae was about get off the car but Jk stopped him*
Jk- My goodbye kiss?
*Tae leaned close to Jk and attached their lips*
*Tae was about to pull away but Jk grabbed his waist and pull him into his lap and deepened the kiss*

He then stopped the car little far from the university as no one know about their relationship**Tae was about get off the car but Jk stopped him*Jk- My goodbye kiss?*Tae leaned close to Jk and attached their lips**Tae was about to pull away but Jk...

*After their small makeout session Tae got out of the car and started walking toward the university.Jk also started his car and went to the university*

Time Skip
*After walking 5 minutes Tae reached his university and started waiting for Jimin at the university gate.After waiting 10 minutes Tae saw thai Jimin is coming toward him.*

Jimin- Hlo bish
Tae- Hi Shorty
Jimin- What happened to you?
Tae- I forgot about the test and even lied to kook thai i have prepared the test.( looking down)
Jimin,,- Which test?(He asked fully confused)
Tae- Science test.
Jimin- Shit i also forgot now Yoongi will not leave me( he said as he gulped)
Tae- For now lets go to class
*Jimin nodded*

Time Skip
*Now both Tae and Jimin are discussing about the test and Jk enter the class.He looked at Tae and smiled*
Jk- Good morning class.
Everyone- Good morning Mr Jeon.
Jk- I hope that you all have prepared the test.So take out your stuffs we will start test in 2 minutes.
After test
Jk- You will get results till last period.
Everyone- Ok Mr Jeon.
*Everyone went out from class.Jimin and Tae was also about to go but Jk stop them*
Jk- How was your both's test?
Tae and Jimin - G-good (But truth was that they did not even write a single word in test)
Jk- Hmm you can go now.

Time skip to last period
*Jk enter the class and his blood was boiling after checking Tae and Jimin's paper. He also called Yoongi and told him about Jimin's test and Yoongi was also coming to school*
Jk- Good afternoon class.
Everyone- Good afternoon Mr Jeon.
Jk- Everyone did well in class expect two students.Jeon Taehyung and Min Jimin.
*Everyone took their sheets from Jk while Tae and Jimin was standing while looking down.Just then door burst open revealing Yoongi. Everyone expect Jk look at him in shock. Now Jimin was shaking in fear*
Jk- oh hyung did you come by flying?
Suga- No why?
Jk- Because i called you 5 minutes ago and you are here.
Suga- hihi.Jimin come here.
*Jimin started walking towards Yoongi with shaking legs until someone spoke.*
Boy6- Mr Min what are you doing here and Mr Jeon why are you calling Mr Min hyung?
Suga- I am here because of my husband.
Everyone- HUSBAND?
Suga- Ya my husband Min Jimin and Jimin get ready for punishment.
Jimin- please leav-
*Before he could complete Yoongi put him on his shoulder and spank him hard that the sound of spank echoed in whole class and everyone was shocked*
Suga- We are going home saying that he left the classroom.
Jk- Class dismissed you all can go now.
*Everyone left the class room expect Tae*
Jk- Get in car.