1. breathless mornings | chanlixhyun

Wherein, cousins Hyunjin and Chan, even after having their morning woods calmed down, can't seem to keep themselves at bay at the sight of their pretty boyfriend.

mood-board to bless thy eyes:

tags: hyunjin+felix+chan, polyamory, top hyunjin, top chan, bottom felix[intersex], erotic content, dom-sub undertones, established relationship

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

tags: hyunjin+felix+chan, polyamory, top hyunjin, top chan, bottom felix[intersex], erotic content, dom-sub undertones, established relationship

note: one of my specialised tropes is intersex, i.e, swapping of genitals on MCs, and I hugely enjoy writing it. Felix has female genitilia here and feminine characteristics. If you do not like such, kindly click off without spewing hate. It's fiction.

Chan hummed a soft tune, as he walked out of the bathroom; his hair dripping wet, a towel around his shoulders and his sweats barely reaching up to his v-line. He was ready to go down for breakfast. The smell of bacon and scrambled eggs was demanding in his nostrils, but once he looked up at their bed he couldn't help, but stop and smile.

Felix was still lying on the mattress placidly, his chest rising and falling due to uniform breaths. Chan's white shirt on him, as well as the white pillows and blanket surrounding him, had him almost camouflaged. He looked straight out of a painting of heaven. His messy bed hair, puffed cheeks and plush, red lips compelled Chan to feel that the previous night was not enough.

He shook his head wanting to give a pause to his raging hormones, as the poor boy had already been ruined last night. Not by just one, but two beasts.

"Lix?" He mused, walking towards the sleeping beauty and crawling up on the bed, before sitting by his feet. He reached his hand out, caressing his heel softly and heard a whine, before Felix's face scrunched up and he squirmed in his place.

"Wake up, baby. You'll be late for classes." He murmured softly, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his temple, which had Felix squirming further. He pushed at Chan's chest, turning his head away and cuddling his pillow.

"Five minutes." He whined, his voice coming out muffled against the cotton filled bag, and Chan just sighed looking at the younger being childish.

"What's up?" The ink-haired man looked up at the door to find his cousin walking in, presumably chewing on something. He twinned Chan with his sweats and had a black vest covering his toned torso.

"Brunch is ready. What are y'all doing?" He huffed, slumping on the bed and half-laying, as he shook Felix by his shoulder, who kicked Hyunjin on his thigh.

"Ow." Hyunjin winced at the sudden act, frowning up at Chan, who just shrugged.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He mumbled in a low voice and Felix just clicked his tongue, turning away from him.

"I wanna sleep. I feel tired. Your fault." He added the last words rather vexedly and both the brothers shared a low laughter.

"So, that's the issue." Hyunjin chuckled, "Sorry, Petal. But, you loved it too."