5

"Happy birthday dummy" he smiled at me while my breath started getting heavy, "but its not my birthday today" i spoke while struggling to not struggle. "But I want to celebrate it today. Now." his voice was getting deeper and forceful at this point and I decided to play along, "oh cool..."

"let's go inside and cut the cake I made for you" he smiled in a scary way"

ï don't rly feel like-"

ï said let's go" he gritted his teeth

"Sorry yeah, let's go."

he took me to one of the rooms in the hotel, "who's room is this..."

"shouldn't matter, let's just get this work done quick."

"What work?"

" I mean your birthday, no more waiting" he smiled again.

"thank you for the cake" i faked a smile.

"Here take it" he pulled out a huge knife from his back, "this is so sharp i can cut you into pieces in just one jab" he smiled and i gulped and suddenly he ran towards me and pointed the knife straight Infront of my eyes and i screamed.

"Take it!" I flinched but realized it was just my imagination, relax, I took deep breaths and obeyed him. i cut a piece of cake with shaky hands, he was being so weird and scary unlike the one i came here with.

"Eat it" he shoved the piece of cake in my mouth almost choking me. the gift i got for you is here~

what is it i struggled to speak, ä doll" oh nice... open it dear" his voice suddenly sounding like the ghost of his grandma, maybe i am tripping, maybe its just a dream wake up pls wake up.

i opened the packaging and the doll was horrifying. i gasped and dropped it, 

"aye careful!"

 "im so sorry"

"apologize to grace!"

" I am so sorry grace.." a tear of fear left my eye which seemed to satisfy him

" i'll be right back" he smiled and slammed the door shut. "I need to escape quick" as i tried to reach the door, the room started to shake violently suddenly making me fall down and i tightly closed my eyes and after a few seconds it stopped.

 i slowly open my eyes just to see...