6

I wasn't in the same room anymore, the room was filled with mirrors of all kinds of sizes and I could see multiple reflections of myself, a voice suddenly spoke, 

"You can escape this place but you can't escape yourself."

 I looked to my side and realized my reflection was still facing the front, I started running but it felt like all reflection's eyes were on me.

It felt like i was being watched by myself and suddenly I saw myself from a different perspective, running across the room but the original me was inside a mirror, I started banging on the glass and fell down, my hand bleeding due to harsh contact with the broken glass.

 I didn't have time to cry in pain so I pulled myself up and i was again running without control over my legs and the room seemed endless. 

I stopped when i came across a big mirror, i stopped to look at my reflection...everything was same except the color of my eyes...they were red and my reflection tried to strangle me, it was so fast I didnt even have time to react and then....

The words echoed through my mind, "you can't escape yourself". i tried to scream but I couldn't as the grip was getting tighter and tighter on my neck. I struggle a bit to free myself from the grip and started to run again without knowing where i was going but i got pulled back by a dark force.

And before passing out the last thing i hear is.........wake up