What Am I To You !!!!

Começar do início

and after a while when his heart calmed a little he closed his eyes ..

' what the hell is wrong ??!! it's not my first time sleeping with her .... we've slept on the same bed quiet long ' he slowly looked at her glowing face ' but why .... it feels different????!!! why it's like .... so new and at the same time soo heavenly .... what's this feeling ????!! is it lov.. NO!!! IT CAN'T I ALREADY LOVE JIMINIE .... I DON'T LOVE HOSEOKIE ...!!!! I AM ABOUT TO MARY JIMINIE ...JUST THINK ABOUT HER .... ONLY HER MIN YOONGI !!!"

Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to think of any beautiful memory with Jiminie ..... but nothing came out .... his mind was totally filled with Hoseokie ....and soon the sweet scent of her vanilla and faint strawberry enlightened his mind ...and a unconscious smile crept on his face..

' only if we've met in nice term .... things would be so different Hoseokie .... I don't if I seems stupid right now .... but .... if we can reborn ..I'd love to be born as yours in my next life ..... '

he badly wanted to say these .... but nothing came out .... he gulped and closed his eyes ....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It wouldn't have been so long .... Hoseokie opened her eyes ...but frowned when didn't found Yoongi beside her .... he looked at the clock just an hour passed ...

" where's he at this time ???" she looked at Jungkook who was loudly snoring ...indicating he was in deep sleep .... she slowly made her way outside of the room .... and went downstairs ....

she was stepping downstairs ..but froze when found someone standing on the main entrance ..and Yoongi was talking to him ..

' No ..it can't be .... I still have a day left .... right ... it can't be !!!!!'

she moved ahead and the figure was now clear ...she felt her heart sank ...and a stinging pain in her chest ...

" w...w..what a...a...are ....you ..doing ...he..here ??!!" she said with a shaking voice

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi woken up by the sound of door bell ringing .... he looked at the clock and it was 2 in the midnight ...he frown ..

" who's this at this time ... ??" he quietly made his way towards the door ....

as he opened the door he found someone standing .... his eyes widened by the realization ...who was standing in front him .... the person whom he hate more than anything ...

" what are you doing here .... Seong ??? "

the boy smirked and moved a little closer .... " hello ..Min Yoongi ...how are you ????!! hope you're doing well...."

yoongi gritted his teeth " what.are.you.doing.here ???"

"oh.... don't mind me .... I'm here to take something....that belongs to me ...." he said with a smudge smirk

" listen here ... nothing ..belongs to you is here ..so better fuck off.."

" think again ..." he said and Yoongi glared at him ...but soon his eyes widened by the realization " no way in the world ...Hoseokie stayed at your place ..!!!!"

" what'd you think ...where can she go or else ...???!!!"

" WHAT ???!!!"

" yes .... I know that you divorced my sister ...and as being a good brother ..I took care of her ... " he said with a smile ...

" w...w..what a...a...are ....you ..doing ...he..here ??!!"

Yoongi turned and found Hoseokie standing there .... her face was visibly pale ...she was terrified

" oh my dear sister ... how are you .... and how's my little Nephew??!!! is he better now ??!!"

" y...yes..h..he's fine ..... you ...d...don't need to ask about him .." Hoseokie said with a sign of fear inside

" great .." he let a dry chuckled " that's pretty awesome ..now come on ... let's go ... we've to get you ready for the engagement party ... " he said while grabbing her wrist

" b..but....I still h...have a...d...day left ...!!" she said nearly pleading

Yoongi looked at them with pure shock

" wh..what do you mean by h..her engagement ???!!!"

" oh ...yah .. she's gonna marry someone else ..... in the next few days .... tomorrow's her engagement .." he said with an ugly grin ... " and by tomorrow .." he looked at his wrist watch " I meant today ..in the evening ..

" WHAT??!!!" Hoseokie shouted with a pure shock

" yes ..and you're coming with me ..right now ... No arguments..." he said sternly looking in her eyes ..

" c..can I pl..please see Jungkook ..one last time ..please .." she whimpered in pain

" no ..... I don't want that .." and with that he began to drag her with himself...

she looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes ..and that's when he came back in his senses .... he quickly held her hand ...stopping them in mid

" you can't take her without her will!!!"

" and why can't I .... I'm her brother ..and who are you to stop me ..." he said without turning and Yoongi stayed quiet

Hoseokie looked at him ... trying to find anything ...but found nothing for her ..

' of course ... why would you care !!!! what am I to you !!!! ..... why would you even stop me ... neither you did at that time...nor you'll do now ... how stupid of me .. that I always fall on that same silly trap .." she closed her eyes ..and pool of hot tears began to flow from her beautiful eyes ..

Seong began to drag her away from Yoongi ...and as her hand slipped from Yoongi's hand ..Yoongi felt someone snatching his soul away from ... he felt like his breath stopped and as well as heartbeat ....

the only things that remain in his heart and mind was questions .... what is his relationship with her now ..

if its just his son's mother .... Then why did he even cared ... and if it's just friendship ...then why he felt that sting of hurt when he found out that today's her engagement ... why did he felt hurted when he saw her crying ... why did he felt hurted when her eyes pleaded him for help ...

just why ???? why did he care??!!