The Crimson Tyrant: Part 5

*Ciel's POV*

We made it to class just in time with little time to spare as we grabbed the lab coats and equipment needed. Deuce and Ace informed me of what we needed to wear during this class and helped me pick the right size. I looked to see that there were shelves of different shapes of glass, some with a strange liquid in it. The desks were aligned around a cauldron that was sitting in the middle. I then heard the door open, I looked to see that a tall man wearing a black and white fur coat, in fact his hair and suit is half white and half black with some red on it.

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students." The teacher said

"Homeroom?" I asked to Ace and Deuce

"It's the first half of class that is used for announcement or to have some free time for unfinished homework." Deuce stated

"Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed." he said to me and Grim

"Will do!" I said while covering Grim's mouth

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel." Crewel introduced himself

'Why does the word 'master' feel so wrong but familiar at the same time?' I thought to myself

"Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains" Crewel said while holding something that's familiar to me.

I then hear the others whispering to each other in fear and dread as they were talking about whether Crewel is actually gonna beat us or not. But I plan to not to be the first one to find out the truth.

"The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly." Crewel stated with a smirk

"Huh. So... does anyone know what a mycelia is?" Deuce asked us

"If it wasn't for my amnesia, I would've answered but there's also a chance I don't know at all." I stated with a closed eyed awkward smile.

"I've never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?" Ace stated

"All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones." Grim said with a deadpanned look.

We continued listening to the lecture as I continued to write down notes while making sure Grim was paying attention. After all, there are some herbs and plants out there that he doesn't know about. After class, me and the others went to our next class, which was a history class of sorts, most likely over magic. Once we were there, I saw that the classroom looked exactly like when I was running from Grim and when me and Grim was looking for Ace. I was seated in between Ace and Deuce so it's easier to help each other stay focus. I then saw a man that looked to be strict and reminded me of someone I knew but can't remember as I began to sneeze when I saw another cat in his arms.

'I guess I'm allergic to cats it seems, but why am I not allergic to Grim as well? Could it because he's a monster?' I thought to myself as the teacher gave me some pills, probably for my allergy, which I took so I can focus on the class.

"I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius. You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted." Trein explains with Lucius in his arms