"You sure?" He flipped a few fingers under my shirt and pulled it up slightly awaiting my response.

I smiled and looked down at the shirt that he was slowly pulling up and back to him. "Yeah." I bit my bottom lip a little bit and a soft smile began to spread across his face. He pulled my shirt up and over my head. As he came back to my lips I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. As we kissed he pulled his shirt up to his neck before pausing to pull it over his head. He leaned back into me and I ran my hands up and down his chest. I found myself searching for his pants zipper as the yearning for more of him became unbearable. I patted my hand around his pants and it firmly patted a bit too hard when I found his zipper and made him physically jump. "Sorry" I quickly said in between a breath.

I used my one free hand to unzip his pants and pull them down to the end of his boxers. I couldn't wait any longer for him to be satisfied with my lips. I grasped the edges of his boxers and began pulling it down with one finger. I finally got his attention as he realized that his boxers we almost fully pulled down. As he went to pull down his boxers i took the time to pull my pants down to my knees. When he turned his attention back to me he pulled my pants down all the way dropping them on the floor besides us. "Kie are you sure about this?" He asked as he ran in fingers down to my panties.

"Jayj. I'm fine. I want to do this." His blue eyes stared down at me as my eyes explored the sight in front of me. A flash of lightning came through the window eliminating the room. He kissed me once before sliding his fingers down. His fingers stopped as my clit before he slowly rubbed in circle. I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling. The pressure build up inside me grew as he continued. Before I realized he had stopped his finger had already entered me causing me to let out a gasp.

"Shit. Sorry I didn't mean-"

"Jj it's fine. It feels nice." He was visibly concerned still but continued. The overwhelming amount of pleasure I felt with his fingers made me softly moan. His fingers entered and exited me faster and faster each time. I felt a pressure build up inside me as he kept going. "Jayj-" I choked a moan out and grasped the blanket under me. He pulled his finger out of me and I heard a gush exit my body. I smirk grew on his face as he looked up at me. My panties were completely drenched and uncomfortable to be in but I didn't say anything.

He once again came back to my lips where it all started and used his hands to work my panties down my legs while still keeping our lips together. He tossed them of the floor behind him and pulled away from my lips. I kept my eyes locked onto his as he grabbed his hard dick. My heart pumped out of my chest as he lined himself up with me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and put the tip against my entrance. "You okay?"

I nodded once and I could feel his soft, warm body on top of me. He was gentle as he moved my legs apart from each other. He kept his touch light and sweet. He scooted closer to my open thighs and took his dick and slowly pushed himself into me. I winced and I paused to allow myself to get used to the feeling. I relaxed my body and he moved his hands from my waist and to my lower stomach and hips.

He thrusted into me once and a moan escaped from my mouth. A smile grew on his face as my head rolled back. He thrusted into me again yet this time it was harder than before. Before I knew it the timed out thrusts were now one after another and I had no control over the feelings of my body. I wasn't even processing what I was saying.

"J- Jay-" I stuttered my words as he continued. His grunts from each thrust filled my room. My words left me and all I could get out were short gasps and moans of random words. "Please- fa-."

The warmth of him inside of me sent me over. He groaned and moaned after every thrust. I grasped everything on my bed possible as my back arched back. I took my arms and pinned them above my head which was the most forceful things he had done the whole night. "Kie I don't t-think I can last much longer." He grunted. His thrust were getting harder and faster each time.

He bit down hard on his bottom lip and I moaned out one last time before he pulled out of me and finished all over my stomach. He leaned over me exhausted and breathing heavily. Sweat dripped down from his forehead and his body glistened. "You feeling okay?" He asked as I laid there out of breath staring at the large squirts of cum on my stomach. "Oh shit, sorry."

He ran over to my dresser and grabbed a tissue and began wiping off my stomach. I looked up at my ceiling still out of breath. He ran his hands through his hair as he finally caught his breath. I sat up and grabbed my shirt and pants that were on the ground. He realized that my panties were still drenched and went to my dresser to get a new pair. "Thank you." I said finally catching my breath.

As we both got dressed I tried my best to make sure he knew that none of this was going to ruin our relationship. As I stood up to get dressed I realized my legs were shaking. I steadied myself and finished getting dressed. I lowered my lamps light and I grabbed JJ's hands to pull him into my bed. "Stay with me tonight." I said as I settled into my bed. A smirk grew on his face as he got into my bed next to me.

"I thought we were done?" He said sarcastically. I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed it off. He pulled my body onto his and the heat both are bodies were still projecting was heating us. I laid my head down on my pulled as Jj put his hands on a my lower hips.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as he kissed the top of my head. "I really love you kie." I looked over at him and smiled to him.

"I really love you too."