1

"We finally get to rest. I'm really glad that it's In the soop! It is going to be memorable!" Hoshi said excitedly as he threw his body on the couch, while Mingyu, wonwoo and Woozi were seated on the opposite one– lifelessly.

The members had just finished their world tour, and all they wanted was some peace to recharge their batteries.

"Well, it's still for the show. It's not like we're gonna be there all by ourselves. It was fun last time but I'm not sure about this one. Especially since almost all the members look like zombies." Woozi mentioned. It is fun hanging out together and creating fun content to make carats happy but they're humans after all.

Anyone would get tired of working nonstop throughout the whole year.

"Woozi is not wrong. Everyone is having a tough time, especially Jeonghan! He is neither talking to us nor eating properly.  He's always locked in his room. I hope he leans on us more and talks about what's troubling him." Wonwoo said.

Jeonghan's behaviour was making him worried.

"I'm sure he'll be super happy after returning from 'In the soop'. I think he and we all need a healing, peaceful time, we can do everything we want."

Well.....Hoshi is excited.

"Do yo-"
Mingyu's words were cut off when he heard the sound of two voices singing at the top of their lungs. Mingyu recognized the voices immediately - it was Seungkwan and Dokyeom. And they were singing in his room.

It had been a long, exhausting tour for Mingyu and the other members of Seventeen. And now that they were finally back home, sitting in the living room, enjoying some well-deserved rest

Their peace had to be short-lived!

"There they are again. Are they married to their job or something?! I swear they never get tired". Hoshi said.

They were always so chaotic that even Kwon Hoshi, the tiger himself sometimes wondered what they eat to always be that energetic.

Mingyu groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Can you two keep it down?" he shouted from the hall, loud enough for him to be heard by the two upstairs.

But Seungkwan and Dokyeom didn't seem to hear him, they couldn't be bothered as they were too busy belting out their rendition of "Love Dive"

"Why do they always have to sing in my room?! It's good to see them enjoying life so I can't even say something"

Hoshi chuckled. "How are they still so energetic after that tour?"

Mingyu shook his head. "I have no idea. They're like Energizer bunnies."

Seungkwan and Dokyeom finished their song and started another one, even louder than before.

Mingyu sighed, but he couldn't help but smile at the two of them being so happy and carefree. He knew how hard they had all worked on this tour, and it was nice to see at least two of them in a good mood.

"Okay, okay!" he finally shouted over the noise. "Sing as much as you want. Just don't wake up the neighbours."

"They probably will not be done anytime soon" Wonwoo chuckled.

"I guess I have to sleep in shua hyung's room again. Good night~" Mingyu wished them goodnight before leaving for the said boy's room.

"They're inseparable these days." The boys said in unison.

Destiny I guess.

Mingyu is knocking on Joshua's door a few times already but still no response. 

'I guess he fell asleep. I should leave'

As he turned around to return, the door opened revealing his tiny Shua Hyung giving him his infamous bunny smile.

'Cute'

"You took quite a while to open the door?!" Mingyu grinned cheekily.

"Sorry, I was taking a shower. Come inside." Joshua insisted before adding,

"I was planning to watch a movie. Wanna watch it together?"

That's how they ended up watching a movie together meanwhile Jeonghan has not been able to keep his mind calm and collected.

It all started a week ago when he was scrolling through Twitter, reading Carat's tweet when he saw a thread about "minshua". It was about how both of them were inseparable these days and how shua always looks so tiny and adorable when he's with Mingyu.

Well, He knew about the shipping culture but he also knew that, Among all the ships, 'Jihan' had always been the most shipped and loved one. Or at least that's what he felt. So it was annoying to see Minshua getting more popular.

Deep down he somewhat felt anxious, for some reason, he couldn't stand joshua giving more of his attention to Mingyu or when they both were comfortable with intense skinship.

No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't bear the thought of him not being Shua's favourite anymore. He is just falling deeper down the rabbit hole every single day.

That's when he felt that he can't go on like this. He needed to talk to Joshua about how distant he was becoming.  He needed to clear things up for their friendship.  So, he headed towards Shua's room.

"Shu-"

Just when he was about to call for the said boy, he heard something that made him pause, Something that made him regret his decision. 

                                     ♡ Thanks for reading ♡