Tallulah laughed, shaking her head. "Are you kidding me? You're mistaken. We've known Callum for a long time. And I can honestly tell you he has a thing for you. If he didn't, he wouldn't look at you how he does and would never have swapped your room for the penthouse suite. He wouldn't have bought—... I mean, last night, instead of watching you at the flame-throwing and belly dance event, he would have been on the hunt, looking for the next victim willing to fuck him. This is the first time we've seen him not interested in playing the field. And according to Jace, this is the first time in seventeen years since Callum has focused solely on one woman. And that tells us, even though he refuses to admit it, he's really interested in getting to know you."

I'm afraid I have to disagree.

I still believe this is all an act with him. Callum knows he doesn't have to go searching for a woman to give him what he wants; after fucking him in Florida, he knows how willing I am to provide him with the type of fun he desires to have.

"Okay, ladies!" our Polynesian instructor cheerfully called out. "Are you ready to start learning your dance?"

"We sure are!" Isabelle excitedly shouted.

She looked at Isabelle, informing her, "Great! So, with your song choices, I combined the songs for one unique bridal party dance. And I cannot wait to teach you the moves to impress your men and the attendees." With an excited smile, she looked at each of us, then returned her gaze to Isabelle, wondering, "Are there any changes, or are we sticking with the songs you provided me already?"

Curious about the songs Isabelle chose since she never updated me like she said she would, I asked Isabelle, "What songs are we dancing to?"

She giggled. "I wanted this to be fun, sexy, and funny, so I chose Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cotten Eyed Joe, Billy Jean, Baby Got Back, Lady Marmalade, and Thriller."

I looked from Isabelle to the instructor, suggesting, "I think we should add Can't Touch This."

"Why? I thought you and Callum made up?" Isabelle asked.

"I think it would be funny. Because of where we'll be, it'll be an incredible tease, since the men won't be able to touch us. On the other hand, I can guarantee it'll make them want us; I mean, Rory will want you so much more once the wedding is over." I looked at Isabelle's cousin, pursing my lips after I thought about who she was in a room with. "Sorry, Carina. I know how you're sharing a room with a man similar to Callum. Hopefully, he's been on his best behavior, unlike someone I know."

She smiled, then laughed. "Actually, Aaron's been fun to share a room with. He's funny, talkative, respectful, and nothing like Callum's grumpy ways. He also hasn't attempted to try anything on me," she added, looking at me with a grin. There was also a look of relief on her face. Aaron is very attractive, but I've known Carina almost as long as I've known Isabelle, and I know how she is when it comes to men—she falls in love instantly. And if she had sex with him, she'd be disappointed. So if he were to ask if Carina was interested in having sex with him and she turned him down, I'd give her credit for it.

She's too nice of a person to be taken advantage of.

But I also know she'd have sex with Aaron in a heartbeat if he did ask her because he is that good-looking.

"We can add Can't Touch This," Isabelle said to me, then looked at Kalani, our instructor asking, "Will that be okay?"

Kalani smiled. "Of course! Give me a few minutes to add the song into the mix."

Five minutes later, she returned, asking that we watch her perform, and told Isabelle if there was something she wanted to be changed, to let her know before she started teaching us the moves. Isabelle and I knew the Thriller dance; it was our favorite dance and one she and I would dance to whenever we hit the nightclubs. So I'm anxious to see what part of the song we'll dance to.