Part 19:- Surgery-2

Welcome back to another part

Munchkins

Previously

Taehyung left the hospital and hae-soo called taehyung from y/n's phone 

and he came to the hospital.

Present

Taehyung pov

So, Surgery is going on from 7 hours and I fucking don't know what's happening in there and that too they closed the fucking curtains from inside.

I'm super tensed like what the fuck is happening in there like fuck it bro.

~another hour later~

Bro it's fucking 8 hours and they're not even out.

What are they even doing bro like seriously man?!

What happened to her?
Is she okay in there?
Is she fine?
Is there even surgery going on?

Urrgh, I don't understand what is happening like I have so many more questions going on in my head rn.

~another 30 mins later~

OK so these guys are really testing my PATIENCE! I gotta burst open this door. As I was going ahead doctor came out of the OT her family stood up and slightly ran towards here.

Me:- What happened doctor?, Is she fine, how is she doing, can we see her?
I burst out at once and after that I was shocked to see myself worrying about her.

Doctor:- Mr.kim Calm down, she is out of danger and you may not see her she'll wake up after maybe 1-2 hrs because of anaesthesia and you may see her.

Doctor:- And Mr.choi please.
He lead the way by signalling his hand to Ajhussi.

I later saw Y/n and her body laying unconsciously connected within  multiple machines to her body.

I was trying not to tear up but suddenly someone startled by putting their hand on my shoulder It was Hae-soo.

He was tearing up pretty hard you know and I embraced him in my arms as he was crying endlessly. Or course the BROTHER.

Even if he's annoying he's loving. Yeah I too have brothers I know them.

As he was crying my shirt was getting wet and wet, he then said after breaking the hug.

Hae-soo:- She always was our inspiration and motivation to all of us. Now she the only one became like this.

He said as if his heart was shattered seeing her in this situation.

And there he started again. But laterY/n's dadcame back. Hae-soo quickly wiped his eyes and nose.

Hae-soo:- Appa what did doc told?
He asked in a cracking voice with red and puffy eyes

Y/n's dad:- Doctor said that St this time she must have someone within her side an-

He was just completing his sentence when his phone rang and he picked it up and gone to the corner of the side.

I let fall myself in the wall slightly and folded my hands near to my chest and just looking through the tiny little window which was to the door. Where I can see the angel.

~1hr later~

Hae-soo:- Mom and dad will be going to Busan this week to see our granny and grandpa so that they can tell about my wedding.

Me:- Oh okay.

Hae-soo:- Yeah and we can't tell this to mom and I may be busy with three of these companies to handle and that too we have to design our wedding arena which is in like 2 months.

Hae-soo:- I hope she'll be able to recover till that time and please take care of her we won't be able to take care of her.

Me:- Sure thing. Don't worry she'll be alright.
I gave him a heartwarming smile and with Ajhussi came.

Y/n's Dad:- Hae-soo Me and your mom have to go rn granny's health is not so good.

Hae-soo:- What, What are you talking about?

Y/n's dad:- We need to go Harameonni health is serious.

Hae-soo:- Okay okay See you later bro.

I just nodded to his answer and he ran to take out the car while Ajhussi came to me and said.

Y/n's dad:- Let's go inside and check out if she's awake or not..

We got inside the ICU and her dad went by her right side and carefully caressed her head and planted a kiss on her forehead.

She slightly opened her eyes and tried to open her eyes as soon as she opened she saw her dad.

Flashback

Y/n's pov

Nurse came to my room and took me from my room I saw dad and my brother there.

Appa:- Be strong hm. You can do it.

He held my hand gently and slightly pressed it.

Hae-soo:- You will be okay hm.
He placed his hand at my shoulder.
I then placed my hand at his and said.

Me:- Oppa don't worry I'll be fine.

And caressed it gently while nurses were taking me to the ICU and Dad gripped his hand to mine even more and finally let go of me demonstrating that he couldn't let go of me.

There were immediate flush of trees running through my eyes to my cheeks flowing endlessly but I later felt my vision blurry and I felt dizzy little bit of course because of anaesthesia.

I later blacked out.

~flashback end~

Y/n's pov

I woke up and saw dad beside me and Taehyung satnding to my left side.

Dad:- Are you okay?

Me:- Hmm.

Taehyung got out and called for the doctor as he was screaming we could hear him

2 minutes later doctor came in and out the stethoscope in his ears and checked my heart and several areas

Doc:- You're okay and you're perfect I bet how.

Y/n:- It's...jus-....the....way...I....am.

I was struggling to talk because when I say something stinging pain occurs in my heart so I gripped my heart tightly before saying anything.

Doc:- ok so you may rest here for at least 5 days okay.

I just hummed in answer because I can't say anything rn. So I just wanted to sleep more  Everyone left I get someone's hand on mine. I took my hand out and caressed it I know it's my brother.

I turned to my left side and saw....

~to be continued~

Yo Munchkins sorry for not uploading it's because of my orthodox household I was not able to upload I promise you that I'll be regular and punctual will see ya next chapter bye now.

XOXO💋

Munchkins>333