SLIPSTREAM: Says the one who's been trying to kill Megatron for a millenia!

STARSCREAM: Don't compare that relationship to ours!

KNOCKOUT: Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up! What relationship? You never told me you had a femme friend, Screamer! Not that I would have believed it.

Both Seekers exaggerate sounds of disgust at Knockout's assumption.

STARSCREAM: Absolutely not! The wretch is my sister, Knockout! And even if she wasn't, no way would I ever want to be with her!

SLIPSTREAM: Well it's certainly not smooth soaring having you for a brother, Scream!

And with that, the siblings are in full argument mode.

BUMBLEBEE: Good job, Knockout.

KNOCKOUT: How was I supposed to know?

Steeljaw facepalms, not saying anything.

FODDER: You don't know much about personal boundaries, do you?

Knockout rolls his optics, but that's about it. They wait a few more minutes before Wreck-Gar and Bumblebee have to intervene and are back on their way. Fodder breaks away early to go take care of whatever he needs to do.

---

Surprising the newcomers, the large, wide open space of the bridge is lacking doors.

KNOCKOUT: Why is this ship, you know, lacking in high-tech security?

BUMBLEBEE: Or any security in general?

WRECK-GAR: To build companionship among the crew! I believe in togetherness!

SLIPSTREAM: Also, it's annoying having to deal with so many doors constantly opening and closing.

Well, part of that makes sense to the newcomers.

"IS HE HERE? IS HE HERE? IS IT TRUE? FODDER SAID... AH! STARSCREAM!"

Like a fireball, the squealing, winged mass of a mech shoots into the room, taking Starscream with him. On the opposite side of the bridge, the new mech jumps to his pedes, clinging tightly to Starscream. His fiery orange, black, and silver frame radiates an intense heat.

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH!"

STARSCREAM: Sunstorm? Sunstorm, let go!

As the silver Seeker struggles in the other's grasp, his team-mates turn to Slipstream.

SLIPSTREAM: That's Sunstorm, Starscream's twin. They haven't seen each other since way before the War.

BUMBLEBEE: Why?

Slipstream appears unsure, as if she's debating on whether to tell them something or not.

SUNSTORM: SLIPSTREAM! GROUP HUG!

The femme whips around, optics wide.

SLIPSTREAM: What? No! Absolutely not! I am not being forced to be anywhere near Scream!

SUNSTORM: Aw, stop being so grumpy! We haven't seen him and he hasn't seen us in so long!

Slipstream continues to say 'no' as she backs away, trying to distance herself from her brothers.

STARSCREAM: For the love of Primus, Sunstorm!

SUNSTORM: For the love of you, Scream! Slips, wait up!

There is no malice, only joy as Sunstorm chases after his sister while keeping a good hold on his brother. He manages to back Slipstream into a corner, and by the time she realizes it, has added her to the hug.