She blushed, "I like you.. a lot." She replied, not knowing how he would react to "i love you" yet.

He smirked, "I like you more."

Sehkani kissed his cheek before moving from his embrace, "Okay, since you're awake now. Can you get ready for the yacht?"

Mekai scratched his neck, "I only woke up because of my natural instincts.."

"Mekai, It's not the time to play. If you don't wake up now, you'll never wake up." She rolled her eyes.

"I will I will." He waved her off, climbing back into the bed before holding his arms out, "Cuddles?"

Sehkani shook her head, "Sehkani still gonna get ready. Gotta give these Jamaican mans a show." She winked.

- - - -

Sehkani huffed irritably as she shook Mekai for the millionth time. It was becoming later and later into the day and Mekai has yet to awaken, just as Sehkani expected.

"Guh' stop fockin' shaking me." Mekai mugged, throwing the covers over his head but Sehkani yanked them back.

"No, I told you this would happen now get the frick up." She whispered yelled, slapping his chest a little hard.

Mekai waved her off, "Ight, back
up off me."

She nodded and moved away, "Fine, Ian finna keep dealing with yo' cranky ass moods. Yes, I just cussed and ion give a damn." She spoke before walking out the room.

Sehkani walked downstairs and smiled seeing Lani sitting on the couch, "Hey stink." She waved before sitting beside her.

Lani looked away from her phone before smiling, "Hey boo, Wassup?"

Sehkani sighed, "Mekai having his annoying attitude. Ion got time for it, we probably gonna miss the yacht." She rolled her eyes, getting mad all over gain.

"Girl, Buggs doing the same thing. Pussy put him ta' sleep."

Sehkani giggled, "Ugh, but we was wrong when we left? they just wanna stay in the crib and stuff."

Alisha creaked on the stairs making both of the girls head snap towards that direction.

"Hey y'all." Alisha waved with a smile before her cousin appeared behind her, "Oh this is Nykeia."

Sehkani and Lena both waved as they watched the two girls walk over before sitting on the couch.

"When you got here?" Lena questioned, popping some grapes into her mouth and handing the bag to Sehkani seeing her holding her hands out.

"Uh, my boyfriend dropped me off this morning at the airport around 4am and I landed here around 9am." Nykeia replied.

Lena eyes widened, "Boyfriend? How old are you?"

Nykeia giggled, "17 but he's 19 so he be driving me places and yeah."

Sehkani nodded, "He staying here  with you? It's fine if he is, I just wanted to meet him."