Ten

Valentino's eyes opened and he saw Disha moving over the sand barefooted and her anklet making a beautiful melodic jingle. It was complimenting the melodic jingle of the metallic bangles that she was wearing. It was like he had inserted himself into a dream. And now he does not want to wake up. His eyes followed her movements. She was yet to notice him.

He groaned and Disha finally looked at him. "Valentino, why are you trying to get up? You are in pain." She complained. "Yes, I am in pain but I have maxed on my pain meds and I suppose you are not letting me near one. Are you?" She shook her head. "Not after what happened to you. I am not letting you near anything of that short." She told him.

"Then, how are you planning to cure me?" He asked pulling her closer. "Physical therapy." She answered. "You are overdressed for my kind of physical therapy Doll," Valentino told her. "Am I though, too bad I am not your physical therapist. He is someone else that Christopher had booked on recommendation from Eros." Valentino didn't like that she was taking his name.

"Since when you two became buddies? I thought, he was your forever enemy and you are someone who doesn't like him." Disha shook her head from side to side. "That was before I knew him, Eros is complicated but not a bad person. He was the one who helped us figure out the cure." She told him. "Yes, that doesn't mean you have to go and marry him," Valentino thought.

"I see Miss Seth, you two are buddies now." He got up from his seat rather painfully. "Where you think you are going, Mr. Woodland? The time is coming for another dose. The toxin hasn't been neutralized fully from your body." She told him. "I know, but if you administer it a little later, I am sure I will not die. I survived it, didn't I?" Disha sensed his anger. Nowadays he had become so much more unpredictable.

She stood up and hugged him from behind. "Don't go please, I promise I will not talk about Eros. I promise, don't hurt yourself over me." He turned around looking at her. "Can I request that till we are here, please stop behaving like an outsider, like someone only here to monitor me? Disha, can you behave like my girlfriend would have?" he asked.

"I am not your girlfriend." She answered. "I am your colleague and you are my boss..." He pinned her against the wall. "Valentino you will hurt..." "Shut up, alright. For the love of God shut up for a while. I am hurting and no normal medication can cure me. I need more. I need to forget. And you are not letting me. Why are you not? Doll, I want your love, and you are denying it constantly." He said angrily.

He pulled back and cried in pain. Disha held him in her arms. She took him inside the room and helped him onto the bed. He placed his head on her chest and cried a little. She was stroking his head. "Val, it is alright. I am not leaving you ok" Then she got up and closed the door and drew the curtains. Then she undressed before returning to bed him. His eyes danced around her naked body.

He placed his head on her chest again and his hand slowly played with them. Disha moaned feeling his mouth slowly suck her nipples. Her hold tightens over him. "Val..." She whispered. He continued to do that and his fingers roamed around her body till he found its destination. He pulled back and whisper to her "I want to fuck you, Doll. All night long, every day for the rest of my existence. That is what I want, do you want me? Tell me you want me."

"Y...Yes," She cried feeling his fingers moving faster and faster. She was hardly able to think of anything else other than this. "Not like this. I will fuck you, as I shackle you to the bed, full of roses and you will be on those red sheets and nothing. The day you will say I do. The day you will surrender yourself to me. To my desires my baby doll. Now, don't hold it, don't." She screamed his name as he held her in place.

He moved in between her legs and placed a kiss there. "I want to be here, next to you. I wish you sleep like this next to me every night. So that I can feel your skin on mine and be content that you are mine." Disha felt him breathing harder and harder. She pulled him more to her. "Val..." She whispered. "Fuck," he got up and pulled a packet, and placed it on the bedside table.