where are you going?

Start from the beginning

_______________

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because." Sam stopped for a moment "There is something I have to tell." She finishes. We all look back and forth between each other. Sam starts explaining everything to us. How she's the daughter of Billy Loomis. "So let me get this straight. You're saying that you are the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad asked her.

"The killer told me he knew my secret." she looks between all of us "He attacked Tara to lure me back here." she finishes. I believe she blames herself for what happened to Tara when it just isn't her fault. None of this is on her, she didn't choose this life.

"But then why immediatly go and murder some douche nuzzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad asked.

"Why does it have to be one of us? What about deputy Dewey? Maybe he's the killer. No offense." Wes says, thinking that if you say no offense it makes it any less offensive for the person. "None taken, but what's my motive." Dewey asked Wes, but before that guy could say anything else I interupt absolutely being sick of him.

"Wes just shut up. We all should be greatfull Dewey here is even helping us." I could see Dewey smile my way when Amber speaks up "That douche nuzzle is connected. I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu macher's sister."

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv asks leaving me a bit shocked. How does she not know who he is. "He's Billy Loomis' accomplice. A real loony tune." Dewey tells her.

"Oh, my god. he's making a requel!" Mindy says almost looking exciting about this. She starts explaining to us what a requel is. She tells us how this works and all and apperantly to her Sam is the star of this movie.

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, but, according to recuel rules...Who's next?" Liv asked her and for the first time in this meeting she asked something usefull. "Going by the pattern, whoever it is has to be connected to someone that came before."

All eyes go to Dewey knowing that would probably make him the main target."I'm starting to regret coming here." and once again Wes is taking his spotlight "Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them."

"Noeone cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes you're safe. With Randy as out uncle, though, You and I are probably screwed."Mindy says looking at her brother. at least i'm not the only one thinking it "Wait, what?"

"I guess that would mean Sam is fucked, Right?" I ask worried since she is directly connected to this with Billy as her father. "Or you're the killer, and this whole monologue is just to cover your tracks." Richie acusses Mindy of being the killer to which Mindy laugh a little.

"I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point." Sam turned to Mindy asking the obvious question "Who?"

"You, It makes perfect requel sense" Mindy says which Chad backs her up on with "That actually does make a lot of sense." the others agree and I just couldn't take this anymore speaking up angrily "You shitheads it obviously isn't her. I was with her when she was attacked , besides she would never hurt her own sister."

"Fuck this." Sam mumbled before getting up and making her way out of the house. "No, but really, nice job guys." I say in a angry tone

___________

I'm walking into the house with Amber. I try to quickly go upstairs to my room, but before I got the chance she grabbed my wrist stopping me from doing so. "What has gotton into you, why won't you look at me?" She asked me and she's right, I tried avoiding eye contact and talked as little as possible. "Because you lied to me!" I yell at her, finally letting the anger out that i've been bottling up for days now.