I tried it on, and went in front of the mirror. I was in love with this dress. I went in front of my family.

"Oh my god"

"This is your dress"

"Holy shit"

"He is going to ugly cry"

Anneliese and Mom were crying. I tried it on with a veil. I felt like a princess.

"I think I'm gonna cry" Ray said as her eyes became glossy. I laughed at her action of fanning her eyes.

"I would take this dress"

"Sure mam"

I changed into my own clothes, I was handed my dress. I went towards them. They were all smiley face.

"I can't believe this!"

I chuckled and kissed Lily's head. She smiled sweetly to me. We made our way to cars, as we sat in our cars. Mum and Anneliese sat in their.

"Everything is done except buying shoes"

"It was so fun"

"Yeah" I said and leaning back on the seat closing my eyes.

"Shoes are the last thing "

I nodded and she drove to the shoes store. We went into the shop. I bought golden high heels. It was simple. I sighed and sat into the car.

"Do you guys want to eat?"

"Can you guys drive home?. I wanna rest and then eat"

"Yeah sure" Ray muttered as she drove to the house. She parked the car and I got out. The guards picked up the things, they settled them in my room.

I went straight to my room, after kissing mom on the cheek. I shut the door, closed the curtains and turn off the lights.

I fall on my bed and sleep took over me.

I heard knocking on the, I didn't got up. I mumbled come in. I knew it was Sebastian. His footsteps were light on the carpet.

"Love"

"Hm?"

"I heard you didn't eat something" He said running his hands through my hair. I snuggled more into the duvet, he chuckled. His deep chuckle sent shivers down my spine.

"Hm"

"Come on, get fresh. I'm taking out you to the place, I always wanted you to"

I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with adoration and love in his eyes. I nodded and stretched .

I sat up against the head board. He got up and told me to come down stairs, he would be waiting.

I got up went to bathroom, I did my business, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I exit the bathroom and went to closet. I grabbed brown pants and white high neck. I throw a green sweater over that, grabbing my brown jacket and wearing my boots.

I applied concealer under my eyes, chin and forehead. I set it with setting powder, a little blush, mascara and lip tint. I grabbed the golden chain I was given by Sebastian I wore it.

I set my hair a little and I was ready. I went down stairs after picking my phone and clutch. He was standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter, wearing black skinny jeans, black turtle neck stretched wide on his built shoulder and over it was a black coat. His whole form screamed sexiness for me but for others "come near me and you die"

He smiled at my behavior of checking out. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the front door. I saw no one except mum and Anneliese in the living room. They smiled my way and I blew them a kiss.